What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Reversing the HaLk mentality

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
Webb had considered addressing the team since leaving a funereal locker room last Saturday afternoon. "I've been around a couple of years and seen teams fall into this pattern of thinking, 'We're OK because it's only two games,'" he said.
"Then halfway through the season, it's like, 'Let's go; we need to win six games to get to a bowl game.' People like to wait until we've got six games left. I just wanted to say, 'hey, let's get ahead of that and nip it in the bud. Let's go right now.'"

http://www.cubuffs.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=205683549

:bang:. I remember this sort of **** from Hansen the last few years "we can still make a bowl game if we win the next 5" etc etc. Excusing losses and saying everything is ok. Good. It's a start.

Nice to see someone taking that attitude on. I will believe progress when I see it tho.

Webb has been one of the few bright spots this season. Glad to see him take the reigns.

Webb has been one of the few bright spots this season. Glad to see him take the reigns.
sadly, it's down to him, Major, and Pericak to do it. They are the only legitimate starting and performing upperclassmen. Maybe bakhtiari, but the OL has no credibility.

Webb is rapidly rocketing up my list of favorite buffs. He's also one of the few guys to have mad tackles like he's really pissed off. I like that.

Glad to see a player taking the bull by the horns. Although I have serious doubts about the coaching staff, it can't all be them. How could a team that goes up 28-3 lose both of them? These players need to step it up.

I was glad to hear Embo say the player's attitude after CSU was different than prior years...in that they were pissed!! They should be...we aren't the most talented BCS team, but we have way more talent than CSU or SSU and those games should have been over at halftime.

The offensive leaders are nowhere to find (that unit is taking its cue from Jordan Webb).

While not good, the problem with this team is the defense. 28 pts should be enough to beat an FCS team at Folsom.

It's actually the offense. Game could have been iced on several occasions against SSU and the offense did nothing.

Offense shoulder's a bigger portion of the blame, but not by much. Giving up 466 yards to Sac St is beyond ridiculous.

Offense shoulder's a bigger portion of the blame, but not by much. Giving up 466 yards to Sac St is beyond ridiculous.
Ya, but so is starting 3 true frosh in the secondary and your DL rotation being made up of 50% True frosh. Losing Polk has been a disaster.

Back