What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Review of Folsom Field

Agreed. I was merely pointing out that the '94 was straight bad-***** and they put us in the fiesta bowl v a craptastic nd team that we subsequently crushed...as we should have. And it was the first time in, like, 40 years that the Irish wore the green jerseys. I was just upset that we weren't playing a better team.
Totally agree. Why didn't we play a better team? At least the BCS would have gotten that one right. #4 vs. unranked....
facepalm.gif

IMG_7377-1.jpg I didn't know where to post this but it gets me excited. Apparently I am on the back of the Cu acceptance letter. You guys will never know which one is me :lol:

ymssra.

edit: I accidentally repped someone else in a drunken stupor. If you could get DBT, I'd be appreciative.

Really? My memory is terrible then. I could have sworn the NC year was with Kordell.

Shoulda been: Buffs lost in Lincoln, because Uzelac refused to trust Kordell's passing. Instead, he tried to unimaginatively run the ball all day. kNU had nine guys in the box all game, McBride knew what was coming and stubbornly, Uzelac beat his head against that brickwall all friggin' day! A couple of play action passes, just a couple---with the likes of Westbrook and they would have gone for scores, but no, Eliot knew best! Caused our QB coach Neweasle to pull out his remaining hair! All I could think of was Burnside at Fredricksburg, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, I'm still PO'ed! Uzelac, R I H !!!

Agreed. I was merely pointing out that the '94 was straight bad-***** and they put us in the fiesta bowl v a craptastic nd team that we subsequently crushed...as we should have. And it was the first time in, like, 40 years that the Irish wore the green jerseys. I was just upset that we weren't playing a better team.

That game was the beginning of the end for CU: After Uzelac's craptastic sh**-show in Lincoln, Mac turned the offensive keys over to Lil Ricky Neweasle and he put on a dazzling act against a "meh" ND team.

That served as Ricky's try-out for the HC position and Jim Martin was so impressed that he made Ricky the HC, despite little experience. Thus began the long slide downhill.

Back