What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rhythmic Gymnasts

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
So, my son is enamored with these chicks. I told them they would stab him in the back, a bunch of divas. I have to admit, they are pretty damned mesmerizing

[video=youtube_share;BKrjRH7fR1A]http://youtu.be/BKrjRH7fR1A[/video]

I could get into watching this sport... if it was 2am in Vegas, the performance stage had a poll, the athletes were naked, and there was a 2 drink minimum.

In fairness, most other sports would meet that criteria for me.

I could get into watching this sport... if it was 2am in Vegas, the performance stage had a poll, the athletes were naked, and there was a 2 drink minimum.

I think you will see these chicks in Cirque de Sole very soon. BTW, did you here that Cirque de Sole has scouts at the Olys?

ummm...sure you don't want to narrow that down a bit more?

I'm calling it now -- this is a conspiracy.

DBT starts a thread about dancing lady olympians. Nik says it would be better with less clothes and a stripper pole. DBT just happens to have a stripper pole in his basement.

You think he's mesmerized now? Just wait 'til Nik rules are applied.

The team event does seem a lot like Olympic cheer leading.
The US should send the Laker girls to the next olympics.

Hmmm, the Laker Girls vs the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

Of course, there's always the concern that they won't pass the dopey testing afterwards.

Back