What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Riddle a comedian?

Kiesau not much better...we just got our first first down of the game...it just took until the 2nd quarter!

I guess it's good we got it out of the way. Better to give them the usual return for TD early in the game.

punt return td every ****ing game.. worse team i ever seen try to tackle when they run up the gut for a score .....is there enough time for the nebs to lay a half a hundred on us? i doubt we score again,i hope they let the other qbs and rbs try out for the starting jobs...:rolleyes: like that will happen our fraud coach wont let that happen..hagone needs to be fired as soon as this game is over!!

How many games now?

UT has a PR, blocked Punt
OSU has a PR
KSU has a PR (right?)
KU with a fake FG (TD? First?)
Mizzou with a fake FG for TD

Any others I'm missing? Riddle is the worst coach imaginable

Back