What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ringo recruiting article - spot on analysis

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Kyle Ringo Camera Sports Writer

Jon Embree has some explaining to do this week. But he is not alone. Every college football coach in the nation whose recruiting class is not ranked in the top-five or 10 nationally by the major recruiting services has the same problem.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
Click here to view the article.

This is a really good piece by Kyle. Definitely worth the read.

In his Buffzone chat today, he gave the coaches a "B" grade for this class. I think that is right on the mark as well.

In his Buffzone chat today, he gave the coaches a "B" grade for this class. I think that is right on the mark as well.
I've been waffling between B- and B. Depends on signing day I guess. /insightful analysis.

(I meant how the signing day surprises go).

Posted elsewhere, but Ringo thinks we're down to three:

-there is a recruit who visited and committed to another program but CU coaches believe they flipped him and he will sign with them on signing day
-maybe Seth Jacobs
-someone else who is visiting this weekend

Posted elsewhere, but Ringo thinks we're down to three:

-there is a recruit who visited and committed to another program but CU coaches believe they flipped him and he will sign with them on signing day
-maybe Seth Jacobs
-Tillman
fify

Sounds about right. If we get some ON field success soon, this program could very well take off! Hopefully this year, but definitely by 2014, we should be in position to make a run at double digit wins.

this staff has done an outstanding job of recruiting given the relative strengths/weaknesses that they had to deal with. Top 30 ranking for a 3 win team is a fabulous.

Back