What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rivals Radio...Phil Steele

Buffsfan09

sorry for my second post in as many days about Rivals Radio.......last time I checked in on our class was yesterday at noon...day got away from me so I was excited to see/hear if we pulled any last minute talent. Turned on Rivals radio on my way into work just in time to catch Phil Steele answering a callers question about our class and the state of our program...Phil believes that with the combination of our poor recruiting class and our schedule this year....our program is in SERIOUS trouble and he wouldn't want to be a Colorado fan right now....I don't know why I share this crap...it only make us...the fans...feel bad...nobody in charge of the program seems to care....just piling on I guess. I don't think I'm going to buy Phil's magazine this year.

I try to look at the bright side...but I have to admit something. I wonder sometimes if Benson, Di Stefano and Bohn's dumbassed decisions might have killed CU FB.

Back