What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RMS hockey style

dply

Doble hoja
Club Member
I got this email at work and I wanted to share it with everyone. I know this isn't football but no one goes in the other CU sports area.

Friday October 29, 2010
DU vs. Metro State Club Game 3pm
CSU vs. CU JV Club Game 5pm
CSU vs. CU Men Club Game 7:30pm
$20 Tickets Include:
Lower Level ticket for all the club games on October 29, 2010
Colorado Avalanche Upper Level ticket, a $42-$58 value to the game of your choice
Free Parking for the game on Oct. 29
Additional $20 seats will be available for all available Avs games up until each game date
(No Additional tax or fees)
Each Ticket option below comes with a Club Hockey ticket good for all games on October 29 and an Avalanche ticket to the game of your choice (please choose the school you support and the Avs game of your choice)
All discounted ticket locations listed above will be available online –
http://www.pepsicenter.com/avalanche/rms.asp

I played for the CU JV team when I was at CU and had a blast. The Varsity team was pretty good but just small and fast. Clearly not D-1 hockey material, but pretty good skaters. That's cool they get to play at the Pepsi Center.

Always had a good time going to the CU - CSU hockey games when I was there - the bad blood definitely extends to the ice as well!

Back