What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RMS ticket sales

The 08 RMSD was my first and only altercation at a sporting event. I hate the location but will not miss a chance to see the mighty black and gold. It would be nice to close this serious out with nothing but W's so we won't have to hear any lammie BS and we can ride off into the Pac12 sunset with our middle fingers held high ...

It's the ****tiest atmosphere of any game or rivalry I've witnessed. I've been to a decent amount of other rivalry games and CU/CSU is by far the most toxic. Second biggest douchebags I've experienced as a Buff was at K-State.
You must have missed the Big XII Championship exit. Tons of fights.

I despise Mile High as a venue for this game, that went for the old barn too. Lammie fans are insufferable, for what reason I have no idea. I would not go to the game even if I was given club seats.
When the Colorado Buffaloes take the field and look up into all those empty seats combined with a sea of puke green and piss yellow, I'm sure they'll understand that you couldn't be inconvenienced to watch a game played 23 miles from Folsom. The AD doesn't play football, the players do.

When the Colorado Buffaloes take the field and look up into all those empty seats combined with a sea of puke green and piss yellow, I'm sure they'll understand that you couldn't be inconvenienced to watch a game played 23 miles from Folsom. The AD doesn't play football, the players do.
You're really going for it! Wait. Have you wrapped yourself in an American flag?

Shaming does not work, that's my stance.

Shaming does not work, that's my stance.
How about competition?

CSU could actually sell more tickets than CU to this game. Are you going to sit by and let CSU do that? You can do your part and help CU be a winner. At least in terms of attendance.

How about competition?

CSU could actually sell more tickets than CU to this game. Are you going to sit by and let CSU do that? You can do your part and help CU be a winner. At least in terms of attendance.
Hah, that's almost as good as winning the game!

CU season ticket holders are supplying the resale market, because there are more CU season ticket holders.
CSU cannot supply the resale market because there aren't very many season ticket holders.

Stubhub is only resale. Check the school websites for what they have left of their allotments.

From the goat website
View attachment 17539

From our website
View attachment 17540

You can tell from CSewe, that CU had a much larger share of the allotment because we 1) historically sell more tickets 2) have a much larger season ticket base.

Dammit, I just realized that the tickets my buddy gave me are in a CSU section. Falsely boosting their numbers and potentially exposing my 2 and 4 year olds to a bad experience.

Thanks for posting the pics, i couldn't see how they were split up in my quick google search.

Dammit, I just realized that the tickets my buddy gave me are in a CSU section. Falsely boosting their numbers and potentially exposing my 2 and 4 year olds to a bad experience.

Thanks for posting the pics, i couldn't see how they were split up in my quick google search.
plenty of room on the cu side as well so just switch sides.

CU has now sold 30,874 with 7,297 Students
CSU is north of 30,200 with 11,000+ students

Rumors are that there lines of students at the ticket office in Boulder working on picking up tickets.

Last edited:
boob-gifs-vs-butt-gifs-122.gif

Back