What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Road Trip Games

GoBuffs08

Club Member
Club Member
I saw CU play in Talahassee a few years ago and have no desire to go to Jacksonville. Anyone planning on going to College Station this year?

in 2009 is Miami Ohio or WV going to be the big road trip game?

I saw CU play in Talahassee a few years ago and have no desire to go to Jacksonville. Anyone planning on going to College Station this year?

in 2009 is Miami Ohio or WV going to be the big road trip game?

my family and i are going to the FSU game. my brother got the hotel rooms setup last week! staying across from the hotel the team is staying at. going to do the alumni party thing.

i might have to think about the aTm game.

I will be in J-Ville for the FSU game as well...making my first appearance to DisneyWorld the week before as well....will be awesome!!!

Thats what I did when I went a few years ago. Mixed in some offshore fishing, disney, then gave the kids to grandma & grandpa and my wife and I went to Talahassee for the weekend without them. It was awsome.

Making the trip for Eastern Washington in 8 days!!!!. :woot:

Okay it's a home game but since I live in cali they are all road trip games to me until we play Cal in '10.

Thats awesome and all, but why that game?

It was the best weekend to make the roommate reunion weekend work. Lodo micro brew tour & Rox game on Friday then tailgating and the Game on Sat. The grand finale will be our pudgy middle aged light weight drinker Lodo club crawl Saturday night. We'll shamelessly (and unsuccessfully) lay our best game on women far to young for us in a pathetic attempt to prove we "still got it". :lol:

It sucks that it had to be the Eastern Washington game but we couldn't make the schedule work for any of the other home games that are early in the season. Still going to be an awesome weekend. :thumbsup:

It was the best weekend to make the roommate reunion weekend work. Lodo micro brew tour & Rox game on Friday then tailgating and the Game on Sat. The grand finale will be our pudgy middle aged light weight drinker Lodo club crawl Saturday night. We'll shamelessly (and unsuccessfully) lay our best game on women far to young for us in a pathetic attempt to prove we "still got it". :lol:

It sucks that it had to be the Eastern Washington game but we couldn't make the schedule work for any of the other home games that are early in the season. Still going to be an awesome weekend. :thumbsup:

haha nice, see ya at the gaiter!

Going to the FSU game and will probably go to the Friday night party at the Hyatt Regency on the riverfront. Only problem is my friend didn't get a flight into Jax until 10pm on Friday night, so I'm on stuck on my own until then. :sad2:

Back