What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ROAD TRIP - Roll Call - UMass

Well, pretty much all packed and ready to go. Really amped to met everyone up there, see the sights, and take in a game with my entire herd. Will be the first time all five of us have been to a game together since against Wazzu in Seattle in 2004. Our youngest was almost a year old and slept through much of the game. Not going to happen this time around.

Aside from the game, perhaps most excited about taking the boys to see the USS Constitution. A great piece of history and may very well be the only ship where I will be "rung aboard" before retirement.

GO BUFFS!

In +3 coming up from CT. We missed out on the CU side tickets anybody know if there are extras anywhere or if we'll be able to find our way over with UMASS side tickets?

In +3 coming up from CT. We missed out on the CU side tickets anybody know if there are extras anywhere or if we'll be able to find our way over with UMASS side tickets?

I think I'll have 2 more on the CU side if anyone is interested.

Did you call UMASS? They had CU side tickets last week. It will likely be pretty much open seating anyway.

Flying out tonight to Boston and will be at the game and CU Tailgate with at least half a dozen fellow alums/friends. Seats are on the CU side, but I am sure with the expected 15,000-20,000 in attendance, anyone can float around.

unahy2y7.jpg

Have fun conquering New England.

where? I just changed my hotel to the Omni. On our way up from Philadelphia at 11:30. Should arrive about 5:30!

We are staying at the courtyard across the street from the omni, i stay here for work a lot so i used points. I had breakfast at the omni this morning with one of my consultants (his parents live in the omni residences). they are doing some renovations to the lobby so the front desk is currently some folding tables behind the escalators.

Tip of the cap to you road warriors in "Bean Town".

Hope you can help turn the tide on our road fortunes. Have fun, and Fight Fight Fight us a victory! Don't care how they do it, just win! We need this one.

Did you call UMASS? They had CU side tickets last week. It will likely be pretty much open seating anyway.

THanks for the heads up. They still do have some seats left on the CU side around the goal line. Asked if there was anything closer to the 50 "Only if you go over to the UMASS side." There may be more Buffs fans there than UMASS fans.

Back