What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ROAD TRIP - Roll Call - UMass

Looks like it's gonna be hot as balls tomorrow. Dew point of 72. Stay hydrated, everyone. :drink2:

Cousin and I are about 10-15 minutes north of Foxboro at some big irish pub slamming Yuenglings.

Will be in lot 20, A or C, around 1030a-1100a tomorrow. Beers, games, and bbq. Shoot me a PM if you want to swing by for a beer. Go Buffs!

Will be in lot 20, A or C, around 1030a-1100a tomorrow. Beers, games, and bbq. Shoot me a PM if you want to swing by for a beer. Go Buffs!

According to the cu party tonight, lots don't open until noon.

According to the cu party tonight, lots don't open until noon.

Rules are for people who abide by them. Seriously though, I had not heard that. Typically for Gillette it is 4 hours before kickoff. I stand by statement...when life hands you lemons...

OU, Hawt and Rack and minions checking in at Fenway!
And a restaurant suggestion for y'all - Massimino's on Washington. Awesome!

This dude [MENTION=4893]J.R. Ewing[/MENTION] and his friends have some fun stories from 1997ish. Tammy Napolz was hot as ****.

Last edited:
Hey, got to meet JR and allegedly meet sweaty again, so the tall guy was rugged? He didn't say his AB name or I couldn't hear him over the delicious mini cheeseburgers and beer. Some new fun memories already from tonight's festivities. I'm already back at the hotel, tired from a day of antiquing.

Back from Fenway, great time at the game. Left early so we could navigate 3 kids through the crowd at the T. Unfortunately missed a Sox comeback, but did get to sing Sweet Caroline. Good times.
Looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow. GO BUFFS!

Love to see our East coast Buffs represent like this. Burn the mofo town down, brothers. Even in suckitude we are still Colorado.

b88c7d59552e5a7f8bac464348a0c0cc.jpg

Love to see our East coast Buffs represent like this. Burn the mofo town down, brothers. Even in suckitude we are still Colorado.
LIVER..... PHILLY's sister is here......

FlaBuff, I was talking to darth. I would never dream of taking **** to you.

I can't tell you how many times I had to explain my buffaloes shirt last night. It's bad guys.

Hey, I actually heard UMass smack talk last night. Some skinny academic looking dork gave a "You got nuthin'" under his breath as installed past with my beers. (Was wearing CU golf shirt)
Thought it was some Sox fan talking to a Bluejay fan then I looked back and saw the hipster immediately turn away from me and shuffle away for a beer.
It was weird.

Back