What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Robert Prince new WR coach

Jacksonville, Atlanta, Seattle....hmmmm, not seeing any Pro Bowlers out of that group with the possible exception of Roddy White depending on when Prince was in the NFL.

I wish him luck, but history has shown that every BSU retread Hawk has brought in has been an unmitigated disaster - Collins, RIDDLER, Bandison, and the list rolls on and on...

I do hope Prince does well, especially withthe stable of receivers we have, but thanks to his new boss - he gets treated with the same "put up or shut up" skepticism that Hawk will be getting. It'll be interesting to see the depth chart when it comes out...

not his fault i can't name a receiver on any of those teams besides white. i hope he does well.

Check your math, Lefty. I don't think the answer is 3, repeating.:smile2:

Math Geek Trivia: The name of that symbol is a vinculum. It is a horizontal line placed over a mathematical expression, used to indicate that it is to be considered a group. Vinculum is Latin for "bond", "fetter", "chain", or "tie", which is roughly suggestive of some of the uses of the symbol.

Check your math, Lefty. I don't think the answer is 3, repeating.:smile2:

Math Geek Trivia: The name of that symbol is a vinculum. It is a horizontal line placed over a mathematical expression, used to indicate that it is to be considered a group. Vinculum is Latin for "bond", "fetter", "chain", or "tie", which is roughly suggestive of some of the uses of the symbol.
LOL my liberal arts degree strikes again....

Actually I was going for the equal sign

+2
___

Oh well...

I had the opportunity to work with the East staff for the East-West Shrine Bowl in Orlando this year. Romeo Crenell was the East HC, Prince coached recievers. I went to all the meetings, all the practices and drove the coaches van. It was like a graduate course in football.

Prince is a helluva coach, both from a philosophy and fundamentals perspective. He is very low key in his normal speaking voice, but he gets fired up. I can't speak about first hand coaching experience w/any other members of the staff except Cabral, and that was 20 yrs. ago.

I'd love for prince to coach up any of my players, if they had the opportunity. See the back of my head(gold hat/red shirt) in this video 56 seconds in.(shameless self promotion) [video=youtube;YN-dWW76YwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN-dWW76YwQ[/video]

I had the opportunity to work with the East staff for the East-West Shrine Bowl in Orlando this year. Romeo Crenell was the East HC, Prince coached recievers. I went to all the meetings, all the practices and drove the coaches van. It was like a graduate course in football.

Prince is a helluva coach, both from a philosophy and fundamentals perspective. He is very low key in his normal speaking voice, but he gets fired up. I can't speak about first hand coaching experience w/any other members of the staff except Cabral, and that was 20 yrs. ago.

I'd love for prince to coach up any of my players, if they had the opportunity. See the back of my head(gold hat/red shirt) in this video 56 seconds in.(shameless self promotion) [video=youtube;YN-dWW76YwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN-dWW76YwQ[/video]

that is a nice melon ya got there, flabuff.

Back