What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown hoops edition

So, buy a craptastic tix package that pads the lammies accounts or buy single game tix where you also pay for a bus trip and snack (both of which you prolly don't want).

I bought two seats, but don't have the wife's permission yet, figured it was easier to grab them and give them to someone else then realize I can go after it's all sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought two seats, but don't have the wife's permission yet, figured it was easier to grab them and give them to someone else then realize I can go after it's all sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smart man. It is better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

Someone needs to re-train their wife

I actually laughed when I read this because I would have said this when I was your age. Now I don't have time, energy or desire to train my wife anything. Gobuffs's time is better spent hoping she doesn't kill him in his sleep.

I will have a group of 7 in row 19 sec L, would be great to have some more allbuffers up there

I think I just purchased the last two seats in your row. So I'll be there with the gf probably pregame at Road 34, just steps away from moby.

hah. you guys are getting much better seats than the CU section, which was way up in row 33 or worse.

Going on the bus trip to Moby for the game...... I don't know how many of you went two years ago on the trip, but it was a miserable experience and I am really really really really.... looking forward to burning that place down with a CU win. The CSU ****ry folk were the rudest ever and the stadium staff all probably had a reading level of a first grader (so one level lower than a CSU grad/student). CU played horribly and lost as well, while the CSU students acted like mentally handicap tree monkeys, as usual. Screw CSU, GO BUFFS!

Going on the bus trip to Moby for the game...... I don't know how many of you went two years ago on the trip, but it was a miserable experience and I am really really really really.... looking forward to burning that place down with a CU win. The CSU ****ry folk were the rudest ever and the stadium staff all probably had a reading level of a first grader (so one level lower than a CSU grad/student). CU played horribly and lost as well, while the CSU students acted like mentally handicap tree monkeys, as usual. Screw CSU, GO BUFFS!

I was there and won't do it again. I didn't have any bad experiences with their fans or security, but the sight lines for the CU section were so bad I could barely see anything. And if I stood up, I blocked a bunch of other CU fans - many of whom were older fans who were cool enough to make that trip and out of respect I didn't want to ruin things for them.

I'll enjoy this one from my couch.

I was there and won't do it again. I didn't have any bad experiences with their fans or security, but the sight lines for the CU section were so bad I could barely see anything. And if I stood up, I blocked a bunch of other CU fans - many of whom were older fans who were cool enough to make that trip and out of respect I didn't want to ruin things for them.

I'll enjoy this one from my couch.

Yeah the section is pretty bad and there are always a host of older folks on the bus trips, but as you said, it's a good thing overall! I went on the Wyoming trip last year too and we had a great mixture of young and old, alike. The Air Force trip is booked for me as well, that should be a fun one!

Back