What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

Based on what I saw last night (Utah and others) I expect we will be a little clunky the first quarter and a half or so before we settle down and start hitting stride. Excited to see our buffs take the field.
Can't wait for tonight.

CSU's Rivals site has moved to Scout.

And in a show of pride for their sheep ****ing ways, the new site is called InsideTheRams. Seriously. smfh
I was going to say it should be 'InsideTheEwes' but then I thought about the CSU fans. And the way they have it actually makes perfect sense. NNTIAWWT. (for them)

50% chance of rain. I think heavy rain would nemefit CSU.
hanging-with-friends.jpg

About 30 people coming over to my house for a party in our newly built out basement with a 65 inch Sony 4K above the fireplace. Full wet bar featuring Crazy Neighbor beers and top notch grilled wings (12 lbs) and 2 Santa Maria Tri Tips. We are going to be loaded and partying to the Buffs rolling on the tube!

The natives are jazzed in Fort C. I've seen at least four people with CSU attire, drastically up from zero.
Kyle, as a twitter follower who almost gave up on you as you were covering CSU crap for awhile, let me just say I appreciate your return to full on troll to the simpletons up north.

With the Rise video series and all the hype, we better win this big. We better come out swinging. Otherwise it will be soooo....queue clown horn...wha, wha

I think it's time to gear up for the game. Just got the brats for tonight's Allbuffs sackygate.

Got my bratwurst festival and chile con carnival resurrected for this evening!
Cleaning house now, getting ready for the slaugheter of the Ewes....come to think of it, that should be the name of my next song!

Back