What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rodney Billiups promoted to coach

The second CU basketball drama in as many weeks. Incredible that basketball is getting this much attention here.

The second CU basketball drama in as many weeks. Incredible that basketball is getting this much attention here.

Get used to it. When we get to the point where the NIT is a major disappointment (and we're close to that), CU basketball is going to be HUGE on the message boards.

My bad everyone, have been out all day and just saw this. I am an idiot for wording that the way that I did, didn't mean to imply that he literally stole the information from me, rather that I thought he was just relaying the information that he saw in my tweets. Didn't mean to imply he was maliciously stealing my intel and making it his own. Sorry about that Jimmy, came off the wrong way, and I apologize. Was just trying to say that when he was using you as a confirmation that I thought you had just seen the info on my Twitter and passed it along. No worries whether you did or didnt, I am not concerned with the ethic behind that stuff at all, anyone is always welcome to pass along any info I release. Once again, my apologies for the wording and I definitely didn't intend it like that or to attack you anyway.

As pointed out by someone in the Dom Collier thread (can't remember who), this could help us with his recruitment. Dom & Chauncey are pretty close, so it's obvious that Rodney knows him as well.

No worries Tzisk!! Now back to the subject at hand, surprised more people are not disussing the switch of positions.

No worries Tzisk!! Now back to the subject at hand, surprised more people are not disussing the switch of positions.

Yeah. It's a pretty big change. Football equivalent would be if Sykes and Cabral switched jobs.

Change good. Kinda sad to lose Coach A on the recruiting trail. Although I bet the drop off between him and Coach Billups will not be significant, and if it is, it won't be for long.

Change good. Kinda sad to lose Coach A on the recruiting trail. Although I bet the drop off between him and Coach Billups will not be significant, and if it is, it won't be for long.

Yeah, I think it'll be more of a change of style than a drop-off. What we lose with Coach A's connections, Rodney will make up for in his ability to relate to recruits and energy. And if it helps land Collier and/or Perkins, it's a net positive on the recruiting front.

Really tempted to remind Flounder of when he entitled rumors of Coach A leaving the coaching staff at CU as a "Huge Loss." But that would be dickish of me.

Go easy on the kid. The temperature is 160 degrees at his lifeguard station...and that's in the shade. FACT!

Back