What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rodney Billups

Great article. I think it is awesome that we have an assistant that, like boyle, sees this as a dream job.

I love hearing a guy talk about being here for the long haul in any of our sports. The way he talks about his family, his brother, and his respect for the Boyle, sounds like a great man. Also if he takes over Tad after Tad "retires" haha that sounds pretty ideal

Good read. I'm sure the kids know he really means he'll stick around. The strong roots in Denver have to make that obvious to the families.

question is, will he be ready to take the reigns in 2-3 years when Tad bolts for a top 5 job...

8cb1af57fae7759f1fa66526ed3c31b1.jpg

Rodney and Chauncey have great parents, then took what their family gave them and ran with it.

Chauncey being connected to a program would be a big selling point for me if I had a son who was being recruited. They care about the right things and success seems to follow.

I am very impressed that Rodney wants to stick around when Tad is gone. Like that he says Chauncey wants to be part of the program when he retires. Chauncey won't need the money, but he'd certainly help in recruiting.

I am very impressed by what Rodney says about himself and the men's basketball program.

Back