What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rodney Stewart Wallpaper

Jake22

So I'm new here but I have lived in boulder my whole life and I am a big Buffs Fan. Too bad were getting killed by Cal. Whatever, anyway I made this Rodney Stewart wallpaper, feel free to use it if you like it.
Rodney Stewart Wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Jake.

Nice opening post.

Welcome to AllBuffs. There will be better days, man.

:gobuffs:

I have seen better days and I know they will roll around again.

Also Buffnik, I saw the quote in your signature from Coach Mac, I played football for his son at Fairview High School in town and Bill came in and gave a few talks and it was really amazing. He is a great guy.

Ha! My first thought upon seeing this was "If I use this will my computer trip over itself and fall down"

F you guys Speedy can't do it all on his own. Be pissed at the coaches not the players

**** that. I'm so sick of this love and everyone play with kid gloves attitude displayed from the top down. Football is a violent sport played by men. I keep reading love the kids, love the kids...they're adults and are accountable for their **** just like our BS coaches. Does Hawkins run out and trip Stewart when he's 3 yards in the backfield on a sweep and just falls down? No. He's a big boy, he can take some bashing.
Do you guys really want to know what the difference between CU and big dogs in BCS conferences is? It's attitude. Every other team in the Big12 would have ****canned Hawkins 2 years ago. Hawkins is our John Blake, our Callahan...the difference is they got shown the door when it was more than apparent that they couldn't hack it. Those school's fans held those guys accountable, they refused to pay for a bad product. John Blake returned home from a tie game against Texas to dozens of for sale signs...after a tie! We as fans have absolutely failed our program. So it's our fault. It's our fault that we don't hold the admin and the coaching staff accountable. It's our fault that we carry a losers mentality. "The little things"...you've got to be ****ing kidding me. I know that is said in jest here and is all fun and games, but c'mon.
Football is really ****ing simple. It's 4 things. 1)Toughness 2)Confidence 3)Mental 4)Physical
We can break down all sorts of "little things" but now you're turning football into a ****ing chem test.
There's no reason other than **** for brains for getting any sort of illegal procedure penalty. Yet, instead of letting the culprits out on the field know that they have **** for brains, they get hugs and kisses and happy kitty play time. **** that ****! It's a losing attitude in Boulder, and it's spread to the fans. We say we care, but do we show it...nope. There shouldn't be a single ****ing soul sitting in the stands against Hawaii unless they're cheering for the ****ing rainbow warriors. ****...I'm just ranting now and this whole post is going to look like **** and make no sense.
Long story short
1)**** Hawkins
2)**** us, the fans, for not doing what we're supposed to do.
****!

So I would love to make more wallpapers for other players but I can't seem to find any high quality photos of players. Does anyone have some big photos that they would like to share?

Back