What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - CSU. Aug 31. Denver

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Football season is upon us once again, and thus, the tailgate roll calls are back.

The game starts at 7:30, so I’d imagine the lots open up at 3:30. We will show up right when the lots open, but it usually takes 15-20 minutes to get parked and set up.

We are in parking lot D this year. That’s just West of the lot we are usually in. I’ll set up as far to the north of the lot as possible.

So... who is coming to the tailgate?

IF YOU ARE NOT COMING TO THE TAILGATE, DONT RESPOND HERE.

I look forward to seeing all you 35-year old schmucks again.

IN + 3 and also yaaaaaaaaaaaaay football season, its time for the 2nd best damn thread on allbuffs

Last edited:
In for sure, and we have a rather large party going with us this year. Everyone is willing to pitch in accordingly. Booze, food, money.. whatever! A bunch of Buffs though. Like 12 of us, including myself.

In for sure, and we have a rather large party going with us this year. Everyone is willing to pitch in accordingly. Booze, food, money.. whatever! A bunch of Buffs though. Like 12 of us, including myself.
LOL Holy ****

Last edited:
Sorry - I didn’t realize I had won. Wife surprised me with tix so it sounds like someone else could make better use of them. Please distribute however you see fit.

Football season is upon us once again, and thus, the tailgate roll calls are back.

The game starts at 7:30, so I’d imagine the lots open up at 3:30. We will show up right when the lots open, but it usually takes 15-20 minutes to get parked and set up.

We are in parking lot D this year. That’s just West of the lot we are usually in. I’ll set up as far to the north of the lot as possible.

So... who is coming to the tailgate?

IF YOU ARE NOT COMING TO THE TAILGATE, DONT RESPOND HERE.

I look forward to seeing all you 35-year old schmucks again.
Here's the map of how to get to Lot D:

And.... TACOS!!! The meat is ready to go. Camne Asada tacos.. instead of carne asada. Especially for the csu game. Salsa, cheese, chips, Mexican sour cream, and Tecate. We may need more chips though. But four pounds of round top Mexican Milanesa steak is going to be gooooood!

Don't miss it. See you there at 4:30. :D

Assignments:

BCS: bring your stuff for the grill
Nik: beer
Snow: booze
Ocho: bring a little of everything - soda, beer, chips, grill stuff
Unleash: desserts
Super: beer

Anybody else showing up, bring one or two of these items.

See you soon!

Thanks, sacky!

Great to see everyone after a way too long offseason.

LOL Holy ****

Ocho, did BCS come up to each and every one of you and ask if you knew which ABer he is?

Back