What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call: CU @ UCF NIT 1st round Wed. 7 pm EST

my contengent is now up to 3. My nephew, a senior at UCF,_ will be joining my daughter and I. I'm not counting on him to root for the Buffs, however._

my contengent is now up to 3. My nephew, a senior at UCF,_ will be joining my daughter and I. I'm not counting on him to root for the Buffs, however._

Disown him.

KenPom gives us a 35% chance. These guys are studs defensively, so this could be an UGLY game. Best 2 pt defense in the nation, 17th best defense overall. They play slow. This will be a #TadBall special. Everyone knows about Tacko, but teh offense will run through two guards - BJ Taylor and Matt Williams. Williams plays almost the entire game but Taylor's the one running the show. Shoots a lot, but not a great shooter. Great assist rate (23.8) and TO Rate (14.5). Gets tot eh line and makes them at a solid rate. Expect White to be on him.

Disown him.

KenPom gives us a 35% chance. These guys are studs defensively, so this could be an UGLY game. Best 2 pt defense in the nation, 17th best defense overall. They play slow. This will be a #TadBall special. Everyone knows about Tacko, but teh offense will run through two guards - BJ Taylor and Matt Williams. Williams plays almost the entire game but Taylor's the one running the show. Shoots a lot, but not a great shooter. Great assist rate (23.8) and TO Rate (14.5). Gets tot eh line and makes them at a solid rate. Expect White to be on him.
Ya... I am not expecting this to go well.

UCF is good...not Roll Tad...but Teeter Tad....predict 10+ point loss..XJ gets a T...wasted season with first NBA prospect since the Mayor...

UCF is good...not Roll Tad...but Teeter Tad....predict 10+ point loss..XJ gets a T...wasted season with first NBA prospect since the Mayor...
Definitely sounds like many of us are on the same page. I don't expect much tonight, I am just hoping it isn't as ugly as I am worried it might be.

Hate going cross country. Had to refuel in Meridian, MS. I love facing Dawkins. This is largely on Tad to motivate this team. Can he do it? 0-7 to a chance at 20+ wins and Madison Square Garden...or just win because Derrick ****ing deserves to keep playing.

Anyone else getting technical difficulties screen from espn3?

17359221_10104912409578723_4347884497826384332_o.jpg

Refs have absolutely swallowed their whistles.

Almost down to 10 minutes before the first stoppage for a media timeout.

UCF hitting everything from deep. 11-20 at 10:31. Buffs energy is very good.

(I'm getting the ESPN feed with no issues now.)

Not aggressively defending a hot 3 point shooter ... gee, what a surprise.

Gawd ... ESPN 3 sucks!

These guys aren't very good.

We need to keep up the defensive effort and hitting the damn easy shots.

Getting Brady Heslip flashbacks from the first 10 minutes. **** Baylor

Back