What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call for CU at Arizona State (Sat, Oct 29th)

honestly, their trip report better be more entertaining than ours. asu vs osu chicks? no contest on the amount of hot debauchery that can take place. well maybe not for UBL, seeing as though he looks like a chubbier matt stafford.

honestly, their trip report better be more entertaining than ours. asu vs osu chicks? no contest on the amount of hot debauchery that can take place. well maybe not for UBL, seeing as though he looks like a chubbier matt stafford.

Chicks don't dig Cone-rs...FACT!

As seniors at Longmont High and talking about classmates that went on to ASU my kids called it "Ken and Barbie U."

**** you

Last edited:
what flights are you guys on ?

mine leaves Denver Friday the 28th at 6:55 p.m. Continental flight 1114

Positive rep to the first one that can tell me what sections are the visitor's sections.

seatingsundevil.JPG

1,2 and the sections above them. At least thats what it was last time I went there

seatingsundevil.JPG

1,2 and the sections above them. At least thats what it was last time I went there

Yeah I saw that, but I also read it has been moved to 24/25 or thereabout. I'm getting conflicting reports from the Interwebz. Anyone have tickets purchased through the CU ticket office?

n/m. Found it - 24, 230 and 231.

Last edited:
Hey sweaty, Take a step outside of your parents basement for a weekend and well see who can pull tail.

According to ASU's website, visitors' sections are 24, 230 and 231 - with the visitor's band in 231. Some guys on here reported getting tickets from the CU ticket office in section 229. My tickets are in 230 (not from CU's office, decided too late I was going to go); so I'm hoping that ASU's website bears at least some similarity to reality.

Not sure where my tix are yet Darragh is getting them for me. I want to get in the student section and talk **** but they are so much more strict there about the student section.

According to ASU's website, visitors' sections are 24, 230 and 231 - with the visitor's band in 231. Some guys on here reported getting tickets from the CU ticket office in section 229. My tickets are in 230 (not from CU's office, decided too late I was going to go); so I'm hoping that ASU's website bears at least some similarity to reality.

Yeah, as explained earlier in this thread, I have tickets in 206 that my wife bought me as a gift because she thought the entire side of the field where the visitor's bench is was the "visitor's section." Looking at joining the party in 230 instead and unloading the tickets in 206.

Not sure where my tix are yet Darragh is getting them for me. I want to get in the student section and talk **** but they are so much more strict there about the student section.

I'm gonna highly recommend against doing that.

Yeah, as explained earlier in this thread, I have tickets in 206 that my wife bought me as a gift because she thought the entire side of the field where the visitor's bench is was the "visitor's section." Looking at joining the party in 230 instead and unloading the tickets in 206.
ASU's ticket office still had plenty of seats in 230 last Thursday (starting in row 6 if I remember right) - you could get them there, or just plan on being welcomed to a likely bunch of empty seats in the Buff's section if you just want to keep your existing ones...

is the band going to Tempe ?

I'm in section 28- hope ASU fans aren't dickwads

I'm in section 29. I graduated from ASU but grew up in CO and am a die hard Buffs fan. Regarding ASU fans, they are dickwads....at least the students. Not the alumni and older crowd

Ill be there. UBL and Co raiding Tempe-Buffs Crib.

UBL and i gonna have the flyest costumes too

You two are friends? What a sucky duo that is, you couldn't pay me to be at Tempe Buff's "crib" next weekend. And please stop talking like some pubescent skater boy.

According to ASU's website, visitors' sections are 24, 230 and 231 - with the visitor's band in 231.

WTF? I'm in 229 and I ordered through CU. Damn ASU. I knew they were dumb, but I didn't think they'd be THAT bad at math.

Back