What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call for CU at Arizona State (Sat, Oct 29th)

You two are friends? What a sucky duo that is, you couldn't pay me to be at Tempe Buff's "crib" next weekend. And please stop talking like some pubescent skater boy.

Glad to see JRK back in the red.

Glad to see JRK back in the red.

Seriously though, the one time I met you, you seemed pretty cool. I dunno why you're friends with bbads. Maybe he's a good wingman. As in he sucks overall, so you can swoop in as the cooler friend and he can jack off in the ****ter.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Seriously though, the one time I met you, you seemed pretty cool. I dunno why you're friends with bbads. Maybe he's a good wingman. As in he sucks overall, so you can swoop in as the cooler friend and he can jack off in the ****ter.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Thanks, but Bbads is the best Buff fan I know. What did he do to you?

You two are friends? What a sucky duo that is, you couldn't pay me to be at Tempe Buff's "crib" next weekend. And please stop talking like some pubescent skater boy.
You are such a little bitch.

Thanks, but Bbads is the best Buff fan I know. What did he do to you?

I don't base my opinions of people on how good of a Buff fan they are. I'm glad he is a great Buff fan. We need them. Doesn't mean a lot aren't douches.

He never did anything to me except attempt to deduct swag points from me. I didn't mind the deduction, I minded the use of "swag points". Along with most of the other lexicon he uses. I know you have said "swag points" as well, but you don't seem like the giant douche that he seems.

this thread mostly sucks now. I blame sweaty teets.

Sweaty teets are a good thing when it comes to the wimmins. It means they've been running away and you finally caught them. Excellent victory.

I don't base my opinions of people on how good of a Buff fan they are. I'm glad he is a great Buff fan. We need them. Doesn't mean a lot aren't douches.

He never did anything to me except attempt to deduct swag points from me. I didn't mind the deduction, I minded the use of "swag points". Along with most of the other lexicon he uses. I know you have said "swag points" as well, but you don't seem like the giant douche that he seems.

but you base them off of the way someone talks on allbuffs lol? Interesting lol

but you base them off of the way someone talks on allbuffs lol? Interesting lol

Absolutely, you ****ing girl.

oQUyz.png

Just trying to convey that I'm ****ing with you so you don't get all butthurt. All I know is Tempe's house is gonna be live

I don't ever get butthurt. (unwillingly, at least)

And minus swag points for saying "live".

Trust me no one would pay you to come to my house. I would never want some old ass douchebag at my house.

In regards to ASU fans, I agree that most of the older crowd and alumni are usually great and friendly towards opposing fans (excluding uofa). But the students will be assholes to who ever the opposing team is. I don't think the student section will be too full for the game though, considering it is the day after Halloween weekend and it starts at 3:30.

Anyone going to the CU tailgate outside Wells Fargo (basketball arena)? I think my parents said they're going, might stop by.

Trust me no one would pay you to come to my house. I would never want some old ass douchebag at my house.

In regards to ASU fans, I agree that most of the older crowd and alumni are usually great and friendly towards opposing fans (excluding uofa). But the students will be assholes to who ever the opposing team is. I don't think the student section will be too full for the game though, considering it is the day after Halloween weekend and it starts at 3:30.

Anyone going to the CU tailgate outside Wells Fargo (basketball arena)? I think my parents said they're going, might stop by.

Is that the $30 a person thing? My group is talking about doing that, but we'll probably just crash random tailgates.

Don't think he is old, but a douchnozzle twatwaffle bitch ass pussy none the less. I don't think he would like being at your house, girls and parties are far out of his natural habitat of his parents basement.

Hey just curious if anyone coming to game has extra tickets or know where i can get some in Cu Sections. I might have to do Stubhub, but checking other possibilites first. Also is there a any pre game activities somewhere.

Hey just curious if anyone coming to game has extra tickets or know where i can get some in Cu Sections. I might have to do Stubhub, but checking other possibilites first. Also is there a any pre game activities somewhere.

As discussed somewhere in this thread, the CU sections are 229/230/231ish and there are plenty of tix available through ASU's website for $20 each. There is an "official" CU tailgate hosted by the alumni association, http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/66927-Roll-Call-for-CU-at-Arizona-State-(Sat-Oct-29th).

Cool, thanks man. I'll heading there now to see what's available. And i'll search thru the thread for the tailgate location!!

Got a few questions...

After skimming through this thread I gather there is not a Buff tailgate other than the Alumni tailgate? The Alumni tailgate seems a bit steep for $40 or $50. Are people just crashing tailgates?

Anyone have any recommendations for bars or restaurants for Friday night, pre-game Saturday, breakfast, whatever?

And...are people wearing black shirts to the game? It seems our gold (yellow/orange) shirts may be too close in color to the ASU gold/orange/yellow shirts.

Got a few questions...

Anyone have any recommendations for bars or restaurants for Friday night, pre-game Saturday, breakfast, whatever?

And...are people wearing black shirts to the game? It seems our gold (yellow/orange) shirts may be too close in color to the ASU gold/orange/yellow shirts.

You guys gotta hit up Chuck Box. It's this burger place within walking distance of the Stadium. But usually there's is a huge line on gameday, and for some odd reason they only accept cash, so make sure you have some. Seeing as I'm not 21, I don't really have any good bar recommendations for you guys. I'll talk to some friends and try and come up with some more restaurants if anyone is interested.

And I'm pretty sure ASU (fans) is going to be wearing gold for this game.

I don't think anyone here knows of a specific tailgate other than the alumni association one. I think most of us are planning on hitting the Mill Ave. bars before and after the game. More bang for the buck. I might pull out the Koy Detmer white jersey for this one since ASU is wearing gold.

My group's plan is Old Town Scottsdale for dinner/early drinks on Friday after golfing all day and then Mill Ave for the evening.

As for Saturday, we're going wherever the coeds lead us.

Back