What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call for CU at Arizona State (Sat, Oct 29th)

I don't think anyone here knows of a specific tailgate other than the alumni association one. I think most of us are planning on hitting the Mill Ave. bars before and after the game. More bang for the buck. I might pull out the Koy Detmer white jersey for this one since ASU is wearing gold.

Koy Detmer would be awesome man!!! yeah i think me and brother might just hit up Mill unless there becomes a designated spot.

Koy Detmer would be awesome man!!! yeah i think me and brother might just hit up Mill unless there becomes a designated spot.

Alright, then. Watch for the guy in the Koy Detmer jersey and but him a shot. And pos rep.

Are you playing in the alumni golf tourney on Friday, Goose?

We ended up passing on that just because we weren't going to get there in time and didn't want to rush. It sounds awesome though.

it is going to be 88 at kickoff on Sat, I might have to grab a last second flight out there.

We ended up passing on that just because we weren't going to get there in time and didn't want to rush. It sounds awesome though.

Really? We're playing in it because it isn't far from the house, but the details are limited and/or lame. And it isn't cheap. You can get cheaper rates at TPC Stadium if you look in the right places.

So, my buddy's worthless ex-wife heard that I was coming into town for the weekend, and decided to have an "emergency last minute" change of plans; which means that he gets the kids this weekend. (This is actually typical behavior for her - even while married, heaven forbid he ever do something fun with his friends.) So - we had to get a larger set of tickets, and will not be able to drink as much as planned...

But, this means I now have an extra pair of tickets - 2 seats, row 3, section 230. I paid $20/each for them, and it would be great if I could get that back. All things considered though, I will give them to a Buff fan over selling them to a dirt-devil...

So, my buddy's worthless ex-wife heard that I was coming into town for the weekend, and decided to have an "emergency last minute" change of plans; which means that he gets the kids this weekend. (This is actually typical behavior for her - even while married, heaven forbid he ever do something fun with his friends.) So - we had to get a larger set of tickets, and will not be able to drink as much as planned...

But, this means I now have an extra pair of tickets - 2 seats, row 3, section 230. I paid $20/each for them, and it would be great if I could get that back. All things considered though, I will give them to a Buff fan over selling them to a dirt-devil...

Holy...****. 3. Stalin...2. Hitler...1. skibum's buddy's worthless ex-wife.

Got in last night, love the fact that they have 30 racks of coors here. The weather is absolutely perfect, and we just saw Vontez rolling in a maroon Range Rover on campus hmmmm.

Holy...****. 3. Stalin...2. Hitler...1. skibum's buddy's worthless ex-wife.
That's a little extreme, but...

I am genuinely worried that if she finds out we're still going to game, we're just bringing the kids with us, that one of them will develop an "ear infection" in the next 32 hours and "you can't take them to the game because it will be too loud."

I was short one groomsman at my wedding because of another of her little escapades. She really is evil.

That's a little extreme, but...

I am genuinely worried that if she finds out we're still going to game, we're just bringing the kids with us, that one of them will develop an "ear infection" in the next 32 hours and "you can't take them to the game because it will be too loud."

I was short one groomsman at my wedding because of another of her little escapades. She really is evil.

Admitted hyperbole. That **** is brutal, though. My buddy is coming into town tonight for the weekend and my wife is headed for Tucson. If she pulled a stunt to ruin my weekend instead, she might be my ex-wife too.

Got in last night, love the fact that they have 30 racks of coors here. The weather is absolutely perfect, and we just saw Vontez rolling in a maroon Range Rover on campus hmmmm.

That's rich. I forgot the thrill I felt when I arrived for law school and realized that beer is not limited to 24 packs.

Back