What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - Fresno St.

FightCu1414- "Hey friends, wanna go to some tailgate with a bunch of 35 year old men that I talk to on the internet?'

Friends-"......"

:lol:

Slider - "Don't knock it til you try it, guys. Check out this sweet video of me and my friends shotgunning Coors at a previous tailgate with a bunch of 35-year-old men that I talk to on the internet . . . yeah, ignore the fact that my girlfriend looks like she wants to shoot herself in the face."

I'll probably swing by this one for a bit. Thinking I'll be real drunk though.

If anyone has an extra ticket for this game bring it to Sackygate and the guest that I bring will buy it.

Coming out with an old college buddy and our two 9 year old daughters. The two of us are certainly happy to get our drink on and bring whatever is appropriate for our fair share. Do you end up with kids running around typically, or no?

Coming out with an old college buddy and our two 9 year old daughters. The two of us are certainly happy to get our drink on and bring whatever is appropriate for our fair share. Do you end up with kids running around typically, or no?

Yeah, we get kids all the time. I'm not sure how all this flooding is going to impact things, though.

Yeah, we get kids all the time. I'm not sure how all this flooding is going to impact things, though.
Thanks, Sacky - we still haven't bought the tickets because of all the rain - will make a call tomorrow afternoon.

Would be cool to meet some of the faces behind the keyboards - it is awesome that you do this.

Guys - I posted a thread on this in the regular football forum. As of now, the Fresno Sackygate is cancelled. I'm not able to get out of Longmont, and I have no idea what it's like in Boulder. I'm seriously stuck here. Unless things improve a lot in the next day, I'll be stuck here tomorrow, too.

Sorry. If you won tickets and are still planning on going, PM me and I'll see if there's some way of getting you the tickets. As of right now, the only way into Longmont is Colo 66, and from what I'm hearing, I-25 is washed out on both sides of Hwy 66 by the St Vrain to the South and the Big Thompson to the North.

Guys - I posted a thread on this in the regular football forum. As of now, the Fresno Sackygate is cancelled. I'm not able to get out of Longmont, and I have no idea what it's like in Boulder. I'm seriously stuck here. Unless things improve a lot in the next day, I'll be stuck here tomorrow, too.

Sorry. If you won tickets and are still planning on going, PM me and I'll see if there's some way of getting you the tickets. As of right now, the only way into Longmont is Colo 66, and from what I'm hearing, I-25 is washed out on both sides of Hwy 66 by the St Vrain to the South and the Big Thompson to the North.

I-25 is open (or was about a half hour ago) south of Highway 66 but water is right at roadway level on the west side. The campground is completely submerged and there is a huge lake north of the municipal building on the east side. Not sure if that has any importance to this thread, but there is a way out of Longmont to the south if you can get on 66 eastbound.

I-25 is open (or was about a half hour ago) south of Highway 66 but water is right at roadway level on the west side. The campground is completely submerged and there is a huge lake north of the municipal building on the east side. Not sure if that has any importance to this thread, but there is a way out of Longmont to the south if you can get on 66 eastbound.

I thought someone said it was closed at highway 7.

Sorry to hear this, Sacky. Keep strong! As to the tickets, you can call the AD and have them do a "reprint" and leave it at will-call. It costs $5 or $10 per ticket though, so the ticket holders would need to reimburse you.

Sorry to hear this, Sacky. Keep strong! As to the tickets, you can call the AD and have them do a "reprint" and leave it at will-call. It costs $5 or $10 per ticket though, so the ticket holders would need to reimburse you.

if people want me to do this, please let me know.

Back