What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - Northern Colorado, Sept 3.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Just got the parking passes, so things are looking like they never changed in the last year and a half. Kickoff at 7:00 PM on a Friday night. We will probably set up around 3:00. Maybe a bit earlier if I can sneak away. Who is coming to the tailgate?

special note: for those of you knuckleheads who don’t remember how this works, I only want to know who is coming to the tailgate. I don’t care if you’re going to the game. I just want to know how many people to expect at the tailgate.

In!

And pretty confident I know what Sackman wants me to bring. 😆

Edit: I hope to arrive around 5pm, but that is traffic dependent. My wingman is a brand new high school teacher, so no option to play hockey earlier in the afternoon.

Last edited:
I’ll say this for the uninitiated: IPAs are the spawn of Satan. Any IPAs brought to the tailgate will be either consumed at the tailgate by people lacking tastebuds or thrown away. Or maybe left on a bus somewhere.

I’ll say this for the uninitiated: IPAs are the spawn of Satan. Any IPAs brought to the tailgate will be either consumed at the tailgate by people lacking tastebuds or thrown away. Or maybe left on a bus somewhere.
They taste even better when you leave them out in the sun for a few days. So you could do that and then put them in a special 'IPA cooler' for the next tailgate. That'll learn them.

First of all... this thread...
Happy Hugh Jackman GIF

Second In!!!!(probably)

Vodka only...also #UBL

Assignments:
RK & DNVR crew - beer
Ocho- tacos
Huge groove- sodas, mixers & your buddy’s BBQ.
BCS- chicken
Highlander - chips & Dip
Darth - chips & Dip
Alfred: desserts (cookies, brownies, etc)

for those of you coming but not listed above, please pick two from the following list:

chips & Dip
Desserts
Booze (no cheap ****. We aren’t interested in drinking the five year old stuff from the back of your liquor cabinet - think Cuervo, Jack Daniels, Tanqueray, Tito’s)
Mixers/soda.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Assignments:
RK & DNVR crew - beer
Ocho- tacos
BCS- chicken
Highlander - chips & Dip
Darth - chips & Dip

for those of you coming but not listed above, please pick two from the following list:

chips & Dip
Desserts
Booze (no cheap ****. We aren’t interested in drinking the five year old stuff from the back of your liquor cabinet - think Cuervo, Jack Daniels, Tanqueray, Tito’s)
Mixers/soda.

im so happy fuller house GIF

Assignments:
RK & DNVR crew - beer
Ocho- tacos
BCS- chicken
Highlander - chips & Dip
Darth - chips & Dip

chips & Dip
Desserts
Mixers/soda.

No Cuervo! That's like drinking lighter fluid, then you have to stay away from any flame source

I’m gonna say I’m in, should be able to bring beer and/or booze, but probs not gonna make it til 530ish.

Assignments:
RK & DNVR crew - beer
Ocho- tacos
BCS- chicken
Highlander - chips & Dip
Darth - chips & Dip

chips & Dip
Desserts
Mixers/soda.

Got double-digit cases of Breck Brew ready to roll!

Back