What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Oregon State

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Heh- Beavers.

Kickoff is at 5:00 PM. We will probably get to the tailgate spot between noon and 1:00. Jambalaya will be served.

would be really nice to get a solid idea of how many people I should expect so I know how much to make.

Who is coming to the tailgate?

Myself and about 10+ Beaver fans are flying in for the game, SO excited to check out your city! Especially the craft beer scene.
Tailgating question...
We're renting a minivan and plan on setting up a tailgate for ourselves somewhere in the public lots. I've checked out the lot map, but anywhere in particular you guys may recommend that is better for this kind of setup?
Lots open 6 hours prior to kickoff, correct?

Myself and about 10+ Beaver fans are flying in for the game, SO excited to check out your city! Especially the craft beer scene.
Tailgating question...
We're renting a minivan and plan on setting up a tailgate for ourselves somewhere in the public lots. I've checked out the lot map, but anywhere in particular you guys may recommend that is better for this kind of setup?
Lots open 6 hours prior to kickoff, correct?
There are parking lots off of Broadway and if you are coming to Boulder from Hwy 36, you will see signs for parking. Thanks for the warning, Security has been advised of your future arrival.

We have exactly one RSVP right now. It really helps me to have an idea of how many people will be there so I know how much jambalaya to make. As it sits currently, I won’t be making much.
I’ll assume the DNVR guys will be there, but beyond that, this is looking pretty light, attendance wise.

We have exactly one RSVP right now. It really helps me to have an idea of how many people will be there so I know how much jambalaya to make. As it sits currently, I won’t be making much.
I’ll assume the DNVR guys will be there, but beyond that, this is looking pretty light, attendance wise.
WarBuff who won the tickets sent me a PM and he is bringing a total of 3

There are parking lots off of Broadway and if you are coming to Boulder from Hwy 36, you will see signs for parking. Thanks for the warning, Security has been advised of your future arrival.
Thanks!
I'm assuming those public lots are a first come basis?
Anything from Oregon we can bring as a peace offering? We're known for fresh salmon, but that doesn't travel well on the plane.

Ok, well this is looking incredibly light, but here it goes for assignments:

Hugegroove: sliced French bread and butter.
@WarBuff: booze & mixers.
I’m assuming the DNVR guys are coming with beer.

Anybody coming that isn’t listed above, please choose two of the following:

sliced bread & butter, booze, mixers, chips & dip, desserts.

@sackman never have come to one of the jambalaya tailgates, but looking to change up the fare at our ODU tailgate.
Do you make the jambalaya the night before, or do it at the tailgate?
Seems like it should be a night before type thing, with a reheat but am curious to know how an expert does it. TIA.

@sackman never have come to one of the jambalaya tailgates, but looking to change up the fare at our ODU tailgate.
Do you make the jambalaya the night before, or do it at the tailgate?
Seems like it should be a night before type thing, with a reheat but am curious to know how an expert does it. TIA.
I generally will cook up the chicken and sausage and prepare the base the night before. Then I cook the base, rice and meat on location at the tailgate itself. The fun of cooking jambalaya is standing around the pot, stirring occasionally, and drinking an adult beverage with a bunch of friends.

Back