What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - TCU. Sept 2.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
First tailgate of the year. I would usually wait until the week of the game itself to post the roll call, but this feels like it’s creeping up fast.

This is the roll call for the tailgate ONLY. I don’t give a **** if you’re going to the game and you won’t be at the tailgate.

@RK - are you guys planning on coming again this year with the beer? That was pretty cool of you last year. IPAs aside. We were able to find a few bums and vagrants to give the IPAs to. They appreciated it at first.

Let’s be honest folks, the tailgates will likely be the best part of the season.

First tailgate of the year. I would usually wait until the week of the game itself to post the roll call, but this feels like it’s creeping up fast.

This is the roll call for the tailgate ONLY. I don’t give a **** if you’re going to the game and you won’t be at the tailgate.

@RK - are you guys planning on coming again this year with the beer? That was pretty cool of you last year. IPAs aside. We were able to find a few bums and vagrants to give the IPAs to. They appreciated it at first.

Let’s be honest folks, the tailgates will likely be the best part of the season.

So, what's the timing of these things again?? Is there a theme this week?? Horned Frog Wings? What type of grill is there? (I want to bring taco meat!!) Just inquiring further.

Glad to be part of Sackygate again!

I have never been. Not sure what my Friday is going to look like yet, by the time we get off work and head into Boulder. Where do you guys tailgate at?
Behind Baker Hall, next to Farrand Field. Near the bandshell. White Ford Explorer.

The AD just sent an email out saying you can buy them for a 25% discount. Makes all season ticket holders happy I am sure. Must be a sell out
I did get that email. You don't get to pick your seat. sec 215 for $45 a seat or the upper South end for same price. I have been looking on other sites and can get better seats for not much more.

I’ll be by +1. Waiting for assigned dish/drink.
Side note, if anyone has two extras for cheap, trying to turn some Cali trash into something a bit better.

Assignments:

BCS - something for the grill.
Ocho - tacos, chips & dip
Huge groove - booze, mixers
Superbuff- desserts

If you’re planning on coming but aren’t mentioned above, here’s a list of items to bring (please pick two things from this list)

beer, booze, mixers, chips & dip, desserts.

I’ll make chicken wings. Between me, Ocho and BCS, there should be plenty of grill stuff. If you really want a hot dog or hamburger, bring it and I’ll cook it. Just don’t forget buns.

Also, no word from @RK about beer. I’ll bring what I have and hope for the best.

Assignments:

BCS - something for the grill.
Ocho - tacos, chips & dip
Huge groove - booze, mixers
Superbuff- desserts

If you’re planning on coming but aren’t mentioned above, here’s a list of items to bring (please pick two things from this list)

beer, booze, mixers, chips & dip, desserts.

I’ll make chicken wings. Between me, Ocho and BCS, there should be plenty of grill stuff. If you really want a hot dog or hamburger, bring it and I’ll cook it. Just don’t forget buns.

Also, no word from @RK about beer. I’ll bring what I have and hope for the best.

I will have guests bringing chips/dip/variety of beer. Tacos are al pastor and carne asadaaaa!!!

Back