What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - UCLA, Nov 3, 7PM kickoff

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
bqsed on what happened at the ASU game, we will probably have to set up around 2:00 PM for this one.

Jambalaya is on the menu. I'll be asking people to bring some hamburger or Italian sausage for chili at the next tailgate.

Who is coming to the tailgate?

how long before kickoff do you usually break down the gate and head into the game?

Bump.

Either this is going to be the worst tailgate ever, or I'll make enough jambalaya for about ten people and forty will show up.

Sorry, will be there, but will be busting butt to get there.
yeah, i'm a little worried about getting an assignment that requires being there when food is first served, and once again disappointing the masses.

Edit: never mind, I'll just leave work at 3.

I'll work it out so that the Jambalaya is ready to serve around 5:00. That gives us over an hour to polish it off.

Assignments:

BCS: sliced French bread, butter
Hokie: booze
Darth: 1lb hamburger, 1 lb Italian sausage
BF68: beer
Hugegroove: hamburger, Italian sausage.
B3: soda, sliced French bread
Wasian: chips, dip, beer
Nik: hamburger, Italian sausage
Lefty: booze
Ocho: chips, dip, beer.

The reason for the hamburger & sausage requests is so I can make chili for the next tailgate.

Hokie and Lefty: don't bring cheap booze.

Anybody coming who isn't listed above, please bring two out of the following:

Beer, booze, desserts, chips & dip, soda.

We will show up around 3:00. I'll probably start cooking the jambalaya around 4:00. It'll be ready around 5:00. It looks like we will have a big enough crowd for the big pot.

So booze it is...one bourbon, one scotch and one beer?

I assume if I bring two fifths and the Hokie man does the same that will be enough for all you alkies?

Hokie: I'll bring a fifth of whiskey and a fifth of vodka, why don't you bring a fifth of gin and a bottle to be named later?

Thoughts?

So booze it is...one bourbon, one scotch and one beer?

I assume if I bring two fifths and the Hokie man does the same that will be enough for all you alkies?

Hokie: I'll bring a fifth of whiskey and a fifth of vodka, why don't you bring a fifth of gin and a bottle to be named later?

Thoughts?
I was going with Jameson's, but could switch to gin. you decide and I'll roll with it. I seem to recall sacky likes Sapphire.

I was going with Jameson's, but could switch to gin. you decide and I'll roll with it. I seem to recall sacky likes Sapphire.
Tell you what, you get the Jameson's and/or the Sapphire, I'll bring Bourbon (probably Buffalo Trace) and Vodka (Absolut), how does that sound? Or are we bringing one a piece?

Tell you what, you get the Jameson's and/or the Sapphire, I'll bring Bourbon (probably Buffalo Trace) and Vodka (Absolut), how does that sound? Or are we bringing one a piece?

1 each.

19 people. Half will drink beer. A third said they might be late. 2 bottles of booze should be enough. and I think one fifth a piece commits us to the same spend as everyone else.

Veteran sackygaters, please speak up if my reasoning doesn't smell right.

1 each.

19 people. Half will drink beer. A third said they might be late. 2 bottles of booze should be enough. and I think one fifth a piece commits us to the same spend as everyone else.

Veteran sackygaters, please speak up if my reasoning doesn't smell right.
Ok, you grab the Jameson's and I'll get the Sapphire...I guess I thought the crowd would be bigger. If that sounds good to you, let me know and we'll roll with it.

I'm making enough jambalaya for 40. More people always show up.

Ruckus will probably show up and eat three bowls by himself.

Assignments:

BCS: sliced French bread, butter
Hokie: booze
Darth: 1lb hamburger, 1 lb Italian sausage
BF68: beer
Hugegroove: hamburger, Italian sausage.
B3: soda, sliced French bread
Wasian: chips, dip, beer
Nik: hamburger, Italian sausage
Lefty: booze
Ocho: chips, dip, beer.

The reason for the hamburger & sausage requests is so I can make chili for the next tailgate.

Hokie and Lefty: don't bring cheap booze.

Anybody coming who isn't listed above, please bring two out of the following:

Beer, booze, desserts, chips & dip, soda.

We will show up around 3:00. I'll probably start cooking the jambalaya around 4:00. It'll be ready around 5:00. It looks like we will have a big enough crowd for the big pot.

How much Italian Sausage & Hamburger?

Back