What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - UCLA

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
kickoff is at 7:00. I’ll try to get there around 2:30 or 3:00.

Who is coming to the tailgate?

Depending on when my knuckle dragging friends show up at our tailgate, Ms. 4DB and I may stop by early.

If not UCLA then ASU. As always, we will have drinks in hand. Just nice to say “hi” to sackman and the random people who are there early which has been sparse over the years.

You dummies need to up your game and be there when we come by. I wanna meet @Darth Snow @Buffnik @Uncle Ken @Duff Man.

In +2 for the tailgate. I'll also have 2 extra tickets (free, just buy me a beer or 3) because the game is too late for Nikita & Nik Jr.

Be there to use the allbuffs tickets. Don't know if I will have a kid along or not yet.

Assignments:

ATL: chips & dip
BCS: chicken
Hugegroove: booze
Stormtrooper: chips & dip
Clean undies: booze
Nik: burgers & buns
Ocho: bring whatever magical concoction you think would be good.
Mtn: booze
B3: brats & buns
Zandi: beer

There’s a few folks who replied to this thread but I don’t know if they’re actually coming or not. Ruckus & 4Dem: if you come, bring desserts.

Anybody else who is coming who is not listed here just pick a couple things from the list and show up.

Do you accept home brew - really good, not the " I made this in the bathtub" type ****

If its not too late....I would like to join + 2. Will bring a 12 pack of IPAs..and whatever else you might need.

Assignments:

ATL: chips & dip
BCS: chicken
Hugegroove: booze
Stormtrooper: chips & dip
Clean undies: booze
Nik: burgers & buns
Ocho: bring whatever magical concoction you think would be good.
Mtn: booze
B3: brats & buns
Zandi: beer

There’s a few folks who replied to this thread but I don’t know if they’re actually coming or not. Ruckus & 4Dem: if you come, bring desserts.

Anybody else who is coming who is not listed here just pick a couple things from the list and show up.
Thanks Sacky, be there with a bottle of something.

Also I won the allbuffs tickets but will have one of them available. Was going to take my son but he got in trouble at school so not rewarding him by giving him a day off and a game.

Anyone needs it let me know.

Thanks Sacky, be there with a bottle of something.

Also I won the allbuffs tickets but will have one of them available. Was going to take my son but he got in trouble at school so not rewarding him by giving him a day off and a game.

Anyone needs it let me know.
What did he do?

Spent a bunch of computer time watching You Tube videos instead of researching his project. Airplanes, tanks, and superheroes instead of science. About 4 1/2 hours of it.
Yep, I don't like the laptop bull****, you know kids are going to jerk around and do it though. It's not going anywhere I'm afraid. With my son, his grades have been really good. Let's just say, he needed a little lesson about work time and play time. No Goddamnit, I didn't do anything illegal.:D. I had to let him use the school computer because they do the majority of their work on it. He got it taken from him by the school for a bit. That was when he was still going to his mom's house though. No, I haven't kept him from there either, that is something between them two.

Back