What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - Utah kickoff at 11:30

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
way too early for jambalaya. Sorry.

I’ll make up some breakfast burritos.

We will probably get there around 8:00 AM.

Who is coming to the tailgate?

This may turn out to be a very abbreviated tailgate. Like, we might show up at 10:00. Or maybe not at all. The trifecta of weather, family in town, early start time, and ****ty football (I guess that’s a quinella) is conspiring against us.

This may turn out to be a very abbreviated tailgate. Like, we might show up at 10:00. Or maybe not at all. The trifecta of weather, family in town, early start time, and ****ty football (I guess that’s a quinella) is conspiring against us.
nooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah. Sorry.

I’d say right now I’m probably 75% on having an abbreviated tailgate. Nothing over the top. Just show up about an hour and a half ahead of game time and hang out for a while. The other 25% is to just stay home.

That's actually a Superfecta :)

Here’s the deal:

Weather is still predicted to suck. I will show up with a full cooler of beer at around 10:00. I won’t bring any food or grills. Crappy way to close out the season. Sorry. I hope to see a few of you there to drink the mountain of beer that has accumulated.

I'm leaving the DTC at 5:45 for this game tomorrow morning. Car pooling with a former CU roommate who has to drop his daughter off for a HS dance contest by 8am in Louisville or something. We are going to workout at a Boulder gym, grab some breakfast, then stumble over for the game.

@Hugegroove our worst case scenario would be 10:30, so hopefully that is okay for the tickets. Ping me if not.

If you guys don't have leftover IPAs please let me know and I will gladly pick some up. Thanks!

Back