What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - Washington.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Kickoff at 8:00 PM. We will probably get there around 2:30. Long day of tailgating.

Who will be there?

I'll be there, but not at 2:30. Thinking around 5pm.
I understand.

I figure we will need to get there a bit early just to ensure the spot. We will do the burgers & brats thing and chicken wings. Probably won't have any food prepared until 4:00 or so.

I understand.

I figure we will need to get there a bit early just to ensure the spot. We will do the burgers & brats thing and chicken wings. Probably won't have any food prepared until 4:00 or so.
Weather may not allow. Keep an eye on it. Long-term forecasts on the front range and all, but they're calling for a high in the 50s with thunderstorms all day on Saturday.

Weather may not allow. Keep an eye on it. Long-term forecasts on the front range and all, but they're calling for a high in the 50s with thunderstorms all day on Saturday.
Yuck.
I can handle the high in the 50's. The thunderstorms part annoys me.

Don't you have a big canopy type thing to stand under or is it all out in the open?
I have several. We usually don't use them because we set up under a big oak tree that provides lots of shade.

Rain is a different story. I might have to bring the big white tent this week along with the Buffs tent that is all busted up.

I have several. We usually don't use them because we set up under a big oak tree that provides lots of shade.

Rain is a different story. I might have to bring the big white tent this week along with the Buffs tent that is all busted up.

It probably goes without saying, but I'd avoid the oak tree with forecasted thunderstorms.

9News says Saturday will be breezy and 72 with light showers. I bet we see temps in the low 60s at kickoff.

Weather.com predicts a high of 61 with 80% chance of precipitation.

Hoping they're off by a bit.

The issue right now seems to be when the storm comes through. Some are predicting Saturday evening and some are predicting Sunday morning.

Let's hope for Sunday morning.

In fairness, this could taste allsome. But let's just say that I'm skeptical.

From what I understand it is one of the less intense "recipes" of chemotherapy. Still anxious as to what effects it will have.
Best of luck. Can't really do much, I suppose, but go into it rested and hydrated. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. Hope you're able to make the game. Maybe not smart, though, if you're feeling weak and it's going to be 4 hours of standing in the rain while it's 50 degrees out.

Best of luck. Can't really do much, I suppose, but go into it rested and hydrated. It's gonna be what it's gonna be. Hope you're able to make the game. Maybe not smart, though, if you're feeling weak and it's going to be 4 hours of standing in the rain while it's 50 degrees out.

Thanks. I keep thinking if I am feeling effects of it maybe it would help to be out and about and distracted instead of being at home where it is all I can think about and focus on.

Thanks. I keep thinking if I am feeling effects of it maybe it would help to be out and about and distracted instead of being at home where it is all I can think about and focus on.
Good luck. Hope things go well. Everyone reacts differently and not all chemo is the same. Follow your docs advice. My wife went through two rounds (16 treatments total) with the first round of 4 treatments being the hardest.

b3buffs said:
I start Chemo on Friday morning but hope to be feeling well enough to make it by Saturday afternoon.

Buffnick said:
If you make it on Saturday, you get my vote for the toughest person in the stadium.

You have my vote too!!

Back