What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ron Collins

I'm pretty sure that leaves Hawkins as the only guy from the former staff who hasn't found another job.

I'm pretty sure that leaves Hawkins as the only guy from the former staff who hasn't found another job.

What about Romeo "Who's Kanavis again?" Bandison?

I doubt D II will ever get another shot in D I. If he does, I pity the school....

If he does, I pity the school....

MrT-stained-glass.jpg

What about Romeo "Who's Kanavis again?" Bandison?

I doubt D II will ever get another shot in D I. If he does, I pity the school....

I thought I heard that Bandison got hired on somewhere. Now I can't remember where. Maybe I'm mistaken.

We need to schedule Ohio.

Solich at head coach and Collins on staff? That's tailor made for the Buffs.

Ohio would have been tough to beat for us the last couple years. they've won or almost won the MAC the last two years. played in bowls.

Not sure he is qualified for that position. The fact two of the highest paid coaches on the previous staff are now coaching at non-BCS schools says a lot.

Back