What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rose Bowl Thread - Oregon v Florida State

Loving this.
+1. Never liked any of the FL teams and FSU and Winston reflect a lot about why. And our pac 12 team is representing. The point differential in this game could end up being similar to what we lost to Oregon by!

Four fingers - the type of discount Jaemis Winston receives on crab.

that's what winston looks like when he takes the stand

Much better responses than I had.

Jimbo trying to figure out how to convince Jameus of something he doesn't believe himself.

Somebody is going to spend a high draft choice on Winston. I think it will be a wasted one. Great college QB, not so much for the pros.

I'm not even sure he's a great college QB - he looks like a good QB who had 1 very good year.

For as much running as Marriotta does it is surprising how few big hits he takes.

I'm not even sure he's a great college QB - he looks like a good QB who had 1 very good year.

While I'm not a Jameis fan, dude did lead his team to 27 straight wins or so. Won't be in the CFB HOF, but the dude can (usually) come from behind. Not in this game, :lol: but he has in so many games.

While guys will wash out in the league so I don't really put stock in that. NFL is brutal and most high picks go to ****ty ****ty teams where they'll never have a chance.

With the exception of the fumble, winston hasn't played poorly. No QB stands a chance when their defense cant stop the opponent.

Not a clue whether he will be decent at the next level, but he does have some skills.

Oregon's defense may have forced more turnovers in the 3rd quarter tonight than CU's defense did all season.

While I'm not a Jameis fan, dude did lead his team to 27 straight wins or so. Won't be in the CFB HOF, but the dude can (usually) come from behind. Not in this game, :lol: but he has in so many games.

While guys will wash out in the league so I don't really put stock in that. NFL is brutal and most high picks go to ****ty ****ty teams where they'll never have a chance.

Great record, but watching him play, nothing really stands out. He finds ways to win some close games, but a lot of them are against inferior competition. Good college QB, but I don't see greatness when he plays.

Oregon's defense may have forced more turnovers in the 3rd quarter tonight than CU's defense did all season.

:(

They actually attempt to strip the ball. Our guys can barely tackle.

This game, coupled with TCU's beat down yesterday, is making a great argument for at least an 8-team playoff.

This game, coupled with TCU's beat down yesterday, is making a great argument for at least an 8-team playoff.

This one makes a compelling argument for why we needed a playoff. Last year, FSU would have played Alabama for the MNC while Oregon and Ohio State met in a Rose Bowl of the disrespected.

Too bad for Saban that he was unable to change the rules to specifically slow down Oregon. He's about to see it up close and personal.

Back