What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rose Bowl Thread - Oregon v Florida State

Too bad for Saban that he was unable to change the rules to specifically slow down Oregon. He's about to see it up close and personal.

It he gets past OSU. I'm not so sure about that, frankly.

Not an Oregon fan, but nice to see the PAC-XII representing, Winston going down...flailing.

Last edited:
Not sure anyone can play with Oregon's speed and they are not finesse at all. They will hit you in the mouth. Great for the Pac

Much better responses than I had.

Jimbo trying to figure out how to convince Jameus of something he doesn't believe himself.

Somebody is going to spend a high draft choice on Winston. I think it will be a wasted one. Great college QB, not so much for the pros.

Yeah, someone will and it will be wasted. No better than a 4th or 5th round project, if that, though many mocks have him listed as a high 1st rounder.

Or just better picking by the selection comittee

The only pick they messed up was OSU and even that is debatable. FSU didn't lose. How do you keep out a P5 champion that had 0 losses? The answer is you don't.

ESPN is building the infrastructure for a 16 team playoff. The "New Year's 6" is the first 12 teams, then you have 4 with a bye week. The NC game would happen sometime between the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl.

If FSU loses to Oregon by more points than we do, we can say we were better than FSU this year :)

[video=youtube_share;S3ubag7dtn4]http://youtu.be/S3ubag7dtn4[/video]

Mercy... All you need to do is ask

The only pick they messed up was OSU and even that is debatable. FSU didn't lose. How do you keep out a P5 champion that had 0 losses? The answer is you don't.

ESPN is building the infrastructure for a 16 team playoff. The "New Year's 6" is the first 12 teams, then you have 4 with a bye week. The NC game would happen sometime between the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl.
I know, but seeing how TCU crushed Ole Miss yesterday and this joke of a game, it really hits home how the Frogs were shafted.

I know, but seeing how TCU crushed Ole Miss yesterday and this joke of a game, it really hits home how the Frogs were shafted.

No doubt. Have to see how OSU plays though. Can't keep FSU out when they don't lose. If OSU loses like this then the Frogs should be absolutely pissed and should make as much noise about it as they can.

They will be favorites to make it next year. They return pretty much the entire team.

FSU played Okie Light and UF in the OOC. TCU played noone. I have no sympathy for them.

Beautiful game by Oregon. Clearly the superior team from opening kick.

TCU beats baylor and they are in. Simple as that.

Beat me to it. Play a pathetic schedule and you can't lose any of the decent games you play.

FSU is there because they went undefeated, TCU beats Baylor and they are part of the final four.

Oregon - 641 yards of total offense. Tip hat to Helfrich in keeping the train rolling so far.

Back