What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rose Bowl: Wisconsin vs Oregon

Who is DAT guy?

He's special... moreso than Reggie Bush.
He's gonna get a chance to prove that, but no, not yet he isn't. Bush was, like, really really good. That was more speed than anything else. Which is nice, but bush was more than speed.

Wiscy safety blew his assignment and guessed the wrong gap.

Poor Kobe, first his wife leaves him and now De´Anthony Thomas takes his nickname from him also.

He's gonna get a chance to prove that, but no, not yet he isn't. Bush was, like, really really good. That was more speed than anything else. Which is nice, but bush was more than speed.

Wiscy safety blew his assignment and guessed the wrong gap.

He is also a receiver and was the nation's #1 CB recruit....

I would be shocked if DAT isn't as successful as Bush, in college or the NFL. I agree he's not there yet. But he has just as much and probably more talent... He's the 5* of 5*s

Wisconsin has run 40 plays to oregon's 14 and have time of possession 20-4 in miutes,yet tied. Amazing.

I hate Chip but he's obviously a good coach.

But...:nod:

UW over UO. Needs to happen.

Nothing like a finesse team trying to be best while not winning the Rose Bowl in 90+ and counting years...

CU needs to win the Rose before the quacks do...:thumbsup:

Back