What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumor has it -- Calhoun

Love these rumors.

Option 1: Calhoun has interviewed and KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK, sold the boosters on it, and may now be the front runner.
Option 2: Calhoun has not even interviewed.

This truly is the silly season :lol:

I simply do not understand the dislike of Calhoun for HC. He is more that qualified. He has been a coordinator at a high level. Calhoun is also an impressive guy in person.

Here is an article from this mornings Post.

I hope it is still okay to post a link.

It's NOT OK to post a link to a John Henderson article.
This is a reporter who rubs CU's noses in poop every chance he gets. He mentions Calhoun is a disciplinarian as a main selling point. Probably to clean up all that pseudo stench from the Barnett era. Henderson also pushed for CU to join the Mountain Weenie conference. When that Husker/Oregon loving John Henderson makes a coaching endorsement for CU, it's best to reach for your revolver...and your hip boots.

Nowainaminit. Woody was a Dave Logan shill just a few weeks back and will undoubtingly be supporting somebody else in the near future.

So, who the hell is AZ and does he have any influence (outside his own mind)? If you all never mentioned him, I would have never heard of him. Does anybody care? (And why does anyone pay for his "information"?)

az is the ralph wiggum of reporters... he likes the way paste tastes... and he believe we should choo choo choose him!!!

Back