What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Running Game

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
At this point is there any reason to RS anyone? DPayne should be ready to see some PT next week. Everyone should be considered to carry the ball.

Jones, Goodson, Creer, Abron, Ford, Crowder, Powell, Payne. Everyone.

Jones whiffed on a few blocks. I can't imagine ford being worse.

A lot of guys whiffed on many blocks. I think '99 was the last time CSU dominated us that much. We couldn't do **** on them, and they started to wear us down. A freaking bottom of the cellar MWC team!:bang:

Anyone out there really watch the OL closely? The people I saw get beat regularly was Munyer, Kasa(TE), and Lewis. Anyone see differently?

The rotation needs to change for sure, but Goodson is not part of the answer.

Anyone out there really watch the OL closely? The people I saw get beat regularly was Munyer, Kasa(TE), and Lewis. Anyone see differently?

I need to watch the game again but the center and left guard had a big problem controlling the a gap.

Right on the money. Kasa let a guy go inside of him once that practically kille the QB. Anybody who has played OL at higher than middle school level knows you always block your inside gap, no matter what. The guards and the TE got dominated. Embarassing. I am embarassed for them. Handler got beat clean one time I saw, but at least he had the common sense to hold and keep his qb from gettting drilled for the 55th time.

Someone needs to tell our TE's that the goal is to get in front of the defender and slow down his rush. I think our guys thought the purpose was to get out of the defenders way as soon as possible.

Back