What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Running out onto the field. CU vs Meatchicken

Most of those ****tards thought the questions was about overall tradition.

Just watched the videos they put up. wtf??? They can't even get a real video of the tradition? No wonder we are losing. Our video sucks.

Just watched the videos they put up. wtf??? They can't even get a real video of the tradition? No wonder we are losing. Our video sucks.

Ralphie vEAS is part yak. The freakish shape of those horns is a dead giveaway.

I like how one of the little digital runners gets left behind.

I finally got around to voting. Reading the comments on ESPN, I'm amazed at the level of stupidity out there.

Check out the latest results. Ralphie would win the electoral college in this case even if Michigan has 57% of the vote. :thumbsup:

The SEC states voted for Ralphie and even 64% of Nebraska voted for the Buffs.

Threw down a vote finally. I agree with everybody on the stupidity of some over there. Jesus, I hope none of them get a key role in our country one day. Thats a scary thought lol.

Whenever I'm feeling a bit down on life in general, I like to read the comments over at espn.com. And then I feel worse.

Whenever I'm feeling a bit down on life in general, I like to read the comments over at espn.com. And then I feel worse.

cause those people are smarter than you?

I actually feel better because I know I am higher up on the food chain when I read those....

sucks for you...

how dense are some of these people? yeah, this is about overall tradition, and colorado is ranked 6th all time and michigan 11th...

how dense are some of these people? yeah, this is about overall tradition, and colorado is ranked 6th all time and michigan 11th...

It's not even overall tradition, it's just about either Ralphie or the banner, obviously the majority of the US agrees but the unemployment in Michigan is ****ing us over.

It's not even overall tradition, it's just about either Ralphie or the banner, obviously the majority of the US agrees but the unemployment in Michigan is ****ing us over.

you are obviously as dense as the people i'm talking about. obviously we aren't 6th overall in tradition.

you are obviously as dense as the people i'm talking about. obviously we aren't 6th overall in tradition.

Yeah no **** sherlock. I was saying that the majority of the Michigan fans that voted on their think it's about overall tradition when it's just about the entrance, ie Ralphie and the banner.

Anyone else started looking through the #s? I started doing it in my head, and what the magic #s say is... : The poll is busted or bull****. It doesn't add up. I just read through the comments and someone else actually did all the math and right now CU should be wining at 57%. ****ing ESPN! Its a conspiracy! TBD, get to the bottom of this!

Also, they should really have done electoral colleges if they wanted anything close to a real poll of the nation. The way it is, all you are getting is which fan base mobilizes better. Although, I gotta say, its nice to see that huskers appreciate a good entrance. We are cleaning up over there :lol:

Yeah some guy did the math (multiplying each states percentage for each school times the number of votes per state) Then adding up all the votes for all the states.

Sounds like a lot of ****ing effort.

I understand Michigan has voted more than any state. But they now only have 9 total states. Just looking at the percentages and number of votes per state it is pretty obvious to anyone with more than a middle school education that CU should be winning by at least 10%.

Anyone else started looking through the #s? I started doing it in my head, and what the magic #s say is... : The poll is busted or bull****. It doesn't add up. I just read through the comments and someone else actually did all the math and right now CU should be wining at 57%. ****ing ESPN! Its a conspiracy! TBD, get to the bottom of this!

Also, they should really have done electoral colleges if they wanted anything close to a real poll of the nation. The way it is, all you are getting is which fan base mobilizes better. Although, I gotta say, its nice to see that huskers appreciate a good entrance. We are cleaning up over there :lol:

I'd argue that we're wining at well over 57%.

I'd argue that we're wining at well over 57%.

This just in, we're winning (and ESPN can't do math)

So I can't sleep tonight and decided to try my luck with the numbers and as of 1:45am on Thursday, we're winning by my calculations. Two problems:

1. It could be based off their rounding, I didn't try to round at all, what's wrong with fractions of people?

2. I went through each state and their summed their total votes, and it's basically half of what ESPN thought the total votes were. (They have 41,574. I have 26572) I guess China doesn't like us much? Help us LARRY SCOTT!!!

US STATES TOTALS
Total votes CU: 13676.45
Total votes MU: 12850.55
Percentage for CU: 51.56%

Attachments

• Voting.jpg
    Voting.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 12

So I can't sleep tonight and decided to try my luck with the numbers and as of 1:45am on Thursday, we're winning by my calculations. Two problems:

1. It could be based off their rounding, I didn't try to round at all, what's wrong with fractions of people?

2. I went through each state and their summed their total votes, and it's basically half of what ESPN thought the total votes were. (They have 41,574. I have 26572) I guess China doesn't like us much? Help us LARRY SCOTT!!!

For the record, I wasn't talking about "winning".

It is an easy eyeball, roughly 6k pro meatchicken in the red states 45K overall votes, numbers don't add up.

I also did a spread sheet this morning. Basically there is a discrepancy of 9400 votes. If you give all those votes to Michigan(UM) then the percentages that ESPN has shown are almost correct. I am attaching the screenshot of my sheet and the poll as of 0900 PST.

CU v UM Entrance Tradition - ESPN Pole Discrepancies -110616 0900PST.jpg

Back