What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Running out onto the field. CU vs Meatchicken

I also did a spread sheet this morning. Basically there is a discrepancy of 9400 votes. If you give all those votes to Michigan(UM) then the percentages that ESPN has shown are almost correct. I am attaching the screenshot of my sheet and the poll as of 0900 PST.

View attachment 6858

:lol: man you were bored huh?

Need a fist full of votes in NJ, ME, AK to turn those states blue, any one have friends in those states they could email?

Everyone is making this way harder than it is. Michigan is leading 60% to 40%. The total number of votes is around 48,000. Thats means Michigan has roughly 29,000 votes and Colorado has 19,000. Meaning Michigan has roughly 10,000 more votes than Colorado. Add all the total votes of states Michigan is winning and you barly reach 10,000 and that is if Michigan is getting 100% of the states they are winning.

RIGGED.

The following voting areas are on the list for being stoopid:
Alaska
Washington DC
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York.

Maine is on notice for not making up it's mind.

Michigan can be red - it is their state.

Kudos to everyone else everywhere else in the whole wide world.

Man some dumb comments. I bet 90% of the people that vote for Michigan have never seen Ralphie run in person. Thats one of the biggest draws when fans come to Boulder. It's a flash circus in the visitors section.

Man some dumb comments. I bet 90% of the people that vote for Michigan have never seen Ralphie run in person. Thats one of the biggest draws when fans come to Boulder. It's a flash circus in the visitors section.

I don't know man. Witnessing a bunch of wolverines touch themselves on their gonfalon seems titillating, too.

Yup. Something is definitely amiss. Out of sheer curiosity based on how the math looked for another one of their votes, I ran the numbers the same way for the Fuskers v Luckeye$ matchup. From the numbers they have posted in their map, I'm actually coming up with a total vote count that is roughly 2000 higher than what their total is reporting, but the percentage comes out to 47.96% for tOSU and 52.05% for kNU, which is right in line with the total percentage they have posted (if they are rounding up for any fraction of percentage above a whole percentage point).

We're getting the screw job for some reason.

......aaaannndd there will be no resolution to the problem per ESPiN:

Editor's Note: Due to database maintenance Wednesday night into Thursday, SportsNation map data was not collected during this time. Overall votes were still tabulated in the bar graph.
Total bull**** as it would have affected the other ones too. Looks like there will be no justice for our Buffs.
Edit...for some reason now I'm not seeing that message on the page, and they appear to have the comments locked up. They are doing "something" on there right now.

Last edited:
......aaaannndd there will be no resolution to the problem per ESPiN:

Total bull**** as it would have affected the other ones too. Looks like there will be no justice for our Buffs.
Edit...for some reason now I'm not seeing that message on the page, and they appear to have the comments locked up. They are doing "something" on there right now.

that is the stupidest thing I ever heard. So instead of doing a row count of votes in a database to get the total votes, they keep the votes one place and the number of votes in another? WTF?

that is the stupidest thing I ever heard. So instead of doing a row count of votes in a database to get the total votes, they keep the votes one place and the number of votes in another? WTF?
Makes for a good bull**** excuse I guess if you are just going to make something up. Those of us who know databases know that it is either a lie, or they have the most backward-ass database structure in the history of mankind.

Must be a DBA from Florida :smile2:

I would expect a better excuse like, the user tried to click CU but only partially clicked, so we are not counting those votes, but we add the number to the total voter count.

I would expect a better excuse like, the user tried to click CU but only partially clicked, so we are not counting those votes, but we add the number to the total voter count.

These results are outrageous. Is this what it was like to be Pinder fans?

Are we really losing? I'm not convinced that bar graph is adding properly

America has answered it is time to get rid of that lame one ton buffalo and get a banner to touch before games.

If they were going to fix it, wouldn't they be smart enough to fix all the subtotals, too? Could be there is some manual intervention required and that got screwed up somehow.

looks like yet again last night 100% of the recorded votes went to meatchicken but yet the state level votes went to CU

America has answered it is time to get rid of Alaska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, and New Jersey, and keep the allsome buffalo.
fify

:gobuffs:

People on the ESPN comments are now saying the vote was rigged in favor of Michigan. Those numbers don't add up.

Back