What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Running with Ralphie... article on the allsomeness

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
"When you hear the “Here comes Ralphie” and everything like that, everything goes out and your just focusing on the run. It’s literally the biggest adrenaline rush I’ve ever had in my life.”

a38ee760-4a78-11e4-8e2f-79bd3b2ceded_CSU-run.JPG

https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo...g-experience-in-college-sports-183203013.html

Really great national article on yahoo. Talks about what it's like to be a Ralphie Handler and includes both a big photo gallery and a kickass video.

Blackout is quite a bit more photogenic than Rowdy was. Seems to be more chill around the public too.

does anyone have the show that Fox Sports did on her right around the time we were changing over to Ralphie V? I talked more about the history and showed has fast 5 was when she was young.

"Prodded to run" "Forced to perform"

Right. They have no idea that if Ralphie doesn't want to run, she doesn't.

"Prodded to run" "Forced to perform"

Right. They have no idea that if Ralphie doesn't want to run, she doesn't.
Yup. And she has exercised that right whenever she feels like it.

Btw, I feel like I completely ****ed up by not trying out for ralphie runner now. Damn that video.

I still remember when Ralphie IV was in heat for the nubs game and refused to run. That was a bad omen. And yes, V is much faster than IV. I have a feeling that V will outlast III in terms of tenure unless they decide to retire her early.

Does anybody know why we don't have the blanket on her with "GO BUFFS" on one side and "BEAT *INSERT TEAM NAME HERE*" on the other?

01.jpg

vs

iconphotosthree0093922.jpg

Does anybody know why we don't have the blanket on her with "GO BUFFS" on one side and "BEAT *INSERT TEAM NAME HERE*" on the other?

01.jpg

vs

iconphotosthree0093922.jpg
My guess is peta, but that's not based on anything other than prejudiced speculation.

I'm glad they don't put the blanket on her anymore. It looked cheesy IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back