What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ryan Day - Head Coach Ohio State Buckeyes

Searching the interwebs for news articles from 20+ years ago is hard, but

Last time we hired a coach from the Big 10, there were very strong, very credible statements that he was not leaving; up to, and including, that coach telling players on his team that he would be coaching them the next year.

I was pissed because he was my #1 choice to become the new coach at CU.

And then, about a week later, he was named coach at the University of Colorado.
And the 2 times I can remember leaks happening prematurely, we got the Gary Kubiak and Butch Jones situations.

So I think the lesson here is to hire from the Big 10 and be patient.

The dude started an account just to blow the schiano horn. It’s weird that schiano isn’t the heir apparent at ohio state since he’s so amazing.

Haha I know i saw it! That’s why I said that! Nobody here knows who the coach will be. I’m not even sure RG knows yet who the coach will be.

So that's it huh? The sun has set on this Day? Not sure weather to believe it, punch a wall, or cry.

Back