What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ryan Miller ranked #2 interior lineman!

Very cool. It would have been more awesome if the photo featured the "throwback" jerseys (which I believe are now just "standard") and the new-improved gold helmets!

Way to go Ryan! Maul some people this year and you can pass that scrub from Stanford

So I assume that he's projected as a No. 1 Draft Choice. So riddle me this: how was a team (last year) with three No. 1 NFL draft choices playing for it SO DAMN AWFUL?

So I assume that he's projected as a No. 1 Draft Choice. So riddle me this: how was a team (last year) with three No. 1 NFL draft choices playing for it SO DAMN AWFUL?

Rhetorical, I presume?

sprinter.gif

Having OLs go in the 1st Round two straight seasons should be an attractive aspect to recruiting OLs, you'd think, especially in-state blue chippers

But, BSU's Doug Martin got 1260 yds in a nothing conference while Speedy racked up 1318 yds in a real conference. That's just silly, but I guess you have to try to justify their #5 ranking somehow, especially after you've made the statement that great players make great teams.

Maybe they were using Speedy's yards to justify Miller's ranking?

EDIT: But your point is well taken. I haven't seen a quality running back so disregarded since Troy Davis.

Back