What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ryan Miller

OK, you guys whipped me. Sorry for the GD moron thing. That was out of line. My impression was that you guys were making fun of RM. If, instead, you were making fun of the marketing department, then accept my heartfelt appology.

DBT as a child. :nod:
1265882066069.gif

DBT as a child. :nod:
1265882066069.gif

:finger2: :lol: Hey, I was and am a very mellow guy. But I've always had a little bit of a temper. Just quick bursts. Like when I was a kid, I played tons of golf. Needless to say, I broke a few clubs. But, overall, I'm pretty mellow.

:finger2: :lol: Hey, I was and am a very mellow guy. But I've always had a little bit of a temper. Just quick bursts. Like when I was a kid, I played tons of golf. Needless to say, I broke a few clubs. But, overall, I'm pretty mellow.

I usually see RM at church on Sunday nights. I'll let him know where to find Sacky's tailgater in the fall.

Ryan Miller signs with the Broncos?

Does this mean he would receive a SB ring if the Broncos win it all? Good for Ryan.

[tweet]418070061790662656[/tweet]

Does this mean he would receive a SB ring if the Broncos win it all? Good for Ryan.

[tweet]418070061790662656[/tweet]

He signed a future's contract with the Broncos...meaning he is part of the roster for the 2014 team...not this year

Futures contract:

When a player is signed to “reserve/futures” contracts means they are being signed for the upcoming season even though that season does not officially begin until the official start of the league’s new year as outlined by the NFL. Only players who were not on any NFL team’s active roster when the previous season ended are eligible for these types of contracts. If they were under contract, then they would remain so until the league’s new year starts. Players who were on practice squads at the end of the season are eligible to sign with any team. Hence the reason that you see many practice squad players being signed by their current team for the upcoming year to a reserve/futures contract. That way the team can continue to work with a player they’re familiar with and hopefully get them ready for an eventual roster spot on game day.
cleardot.gif

I think Miller had been working out with McChesney. It'll be interesting to watch this story unfold.

Back