What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sackman's verdict

maybe the team will catch the wave. it can happen. every year and every team is different. i think we're probably toast, but one never knows for sure. anyone can beat anyone.

Pretty sure if we played Alabama or USC 100 times, they'd win 101 times.

Pretty sure if we played Alabama or USC 100 times, they'd win 101 times.

hawkins coached teams that beat a powerful ou team and nearly beat uga on their field and nearly beat a saban coached bama team (altho it was his first, terrible year).

anyone can beat anyone. but, i think we're probably screwed. in all probability. i just like to tell myself that there is some tiny sliver of hope for this season.

hawkins coached teams that beat a powerful ou team and nearly beat uga on their field and nearly beat a saban coached bama team (altho it was his first, terrible year).

anyone can beat anyone. but, i think we're probably screwed. in all probability. i just like to tell myself that there is some tiny sliver of hope for this season.

Crazy guy. I have lowered my expectations to as low as they can go. This way, there will not be any disappointment. As far as I'm concerned, we'll be lucky to get 2-3 wins this year and hopefully the youngsters can improve.

Back