What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sackygate - Fresno - important announcement.

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Here's the situation. In Longmont, all bridges across the St Vrain river are closed. Some are destroyed. Yes - really. As it stands right now, there would be no way for me to get to Boulder tomorrow. A lot is going to have to change in the next 24 hours in order for sackygate to go on as planned. I apologize, but unless I say otherwise, the tailgate is cancelled.

If things improve, I'll reassess and come back and let you guys know what the plan is. I didn't want folks to make plans when it looks very unlikely that I'll be able to get out of Longmont at any point in the next couple days.

The reality of the current situation sucks.

Here's hoping that the worst is behind us and things start to clear up.

This does suck... scared it is going to adversely effect our boys if the game goes on. Lots of distractions.

Thanks for the heads up, can't worry about what we can't control. Hopefully you can at least make it to the game

7 News said the rain should slow up but could last until Tuesday.
Previously, I heard it would clear up today.
Who knows, it is Colorado.

I cannot believe Sacky is such a lightweight, buy a boat, man....j/k. This stuff is crazy, stay safe Sackman.

Safety and common sense are secondary to football and tailgating. Sack up sacky!

Sacky has my ticket, so I am out too. lol

So....now where can I get it in the DTC or Highlands Ranch? Did we ever find places that have the PAC 12 Mountain playing?

I don't, but have a freind that does. Just logged in...Arizona State with Jake Plummer against Nebraska with Scott Frost. Bowl game? Threw up a little in my mouth seeing NU and logged off quickly.

If he has the right cable and flat panel TV, you can run a cable from the computer to the TV. It works good.

I would expect they will reopen passages (at least one) later today over the St. Vrain. Currently using at least one as "emergency vehicle only". Lots of friends there are under water in South and West Longmont. But it's starting to dry out and I've had sunshine here for an hour. Keep our fingers crossed.

I don't, but have a freind that does. Just logged in...Arizona State with Jake Plummer against Nebraska with Scott Frost. Bowl game? Threw up a little in my mouth seeing NU and logged off quickly.

You should definitely log back in and enjoy. My memory tells me that ASU blanked the Nubs 19-0 in this game.

Back