What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sarkisian brings live tiger to practice

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Whatever you think works, I guess.

How do you prepare for an LSU road environment featuring nothing less than a live tiger? If you're Washington and coach Steve Sarkisian, you bring a live tiger to practice, of course.

Before the Huskies head to Baton Rouge to face the Tigers on Saturday -- and to face Mike the Tiger, the famous LSU mascot usually parked near the visitors' tunnel -- Sarkisian arranged for a 300-pound Bengal tiger from a nearby Oregon wildlife preserve to be on hand for Tuesday's practice.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/20062903

I heard that Sarkisian didn't bring the tiger, but that it crashed it's escalade into a fire hydrant next to the stadium.

I heard that Sarkisian didn't bring the tiger, but that it crashed it's escalade into a fire hydrant next to the stadium.

I heard it was Mike Tyson's tiger, and it was totally wasted on Beefeater.

Whatever, Sarkisian. Maybe if you're lucky it'll get you to 6 points with an extra field goal in junk time, thus cutting LSU's lead to 50.

I bet his speech went something like this:
Don't you get it? You don't play with your eyes, you play with your heart...
[video=youtube;MfzMmWCzvEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=MfzMmWCzvEI[/video]

Kudos to Sark.

I haven't seen a HC work the press like that since the Weasel signed a female kicker.

What could possibly go wrong?

hope the lsu tiger has room to run around during the week. can't be fun sitting in a cage on gameday. also, this is a lame gimmick by the uw coaches, but i expect their offense to put up some numbers in a losing effort.

I know it could never happen but I love Mike Leach and would love him to be CU's coach.

I absolutely just love how Mike Leach can look so absolutely clueless at all time, and be so completely with it.

I'd be a lot more worried about 8 million cajuns makin noise than a freegin tame tiger on the sidelines, stupid move, stupid coach

hope the lsu tiger has room to run around during the week. can't be fun sitting in a cage on gameday. also, this is a lame gimmick by the uw coaches, but i expect their offense to put up some numbers in a losing effort.
Doubt UW is able to do much against that defense

Doubt UW is able to do much against that defense

I won't disagree.

Especially with the starting tailback and tackle out...

What do people think about the over/under on points that UW scores...

7? 3? 10? 21? 47?

:popcorn:

Curious of the perception. I could see any of the above and not be surprised.

17... I was pretty impressed (and surprised) with U-Dub's team speed last weekend.

The Pirate rocks. I'm with dply in his assessement. You'd think with off-the-wall statements like that he'd fit in perfectly in Boulder. But the "fat little girlfriends" immediately alienated the femi-Nazis there so it would never happen.

I won't disagree.

7? 3? 10? 21? 47?

I'd say about 10. Once LSU gets way ahead they'll back off and UW is likely to get a garbage score or 2.

I won't disagree.

7? 3? 10? 21? 47?

21. Texas State managed 14, I assume Udub can put up more. Sarkisian gave LSU problems last time they played, although it was in Seattle. LSU can be dominant, but they're not infallible like Alabama.

Back