What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/11 Games

I'm not sure at all that a PAC12 team will make it to the playoffs.

Fairly certain the PAC will get left out. Conference champ is going to have 2-3 losses at best IMO. Both USC and Oregon could get healthy and make a run, but this conference definitely lacks an elite team.

Last edited:
I don't know if there is an elite team in any conference really. Ole Miss and Msu are good but I have questions with both. FSU is talented but beatable. The ACC is brutal though so idk who beats them. I wouldn't be shocked at all if there were say a few teams in the playoff with 2 losses.

Fairly certain the PAC will get left out. Conference champ is going to have 2-3 losses at best IMO. Both USC and Oregon could get healthy and make a run, but this conference definitely lacks an elite team.

All Oregon has to do is beat an eminently beatable Stanford and an eminently beatable South champion and they'll be in the playoff. The rest of the schedule is pretty easy, imo.

All Oregon has to do is beat an eminently beatable Stanford and an eminently beatable South champion and they'll be in the playoff. The rest of the schedule is pretty easy, imo.

If Oregon were to win out which would include a win the Pac-12 title game then they would almost certainly get in mainly due to the fact that many of the teams ahead of them have at least 1 more loss coming because they're playing each other.

Buffs upset the Bruins in two weeks.

Put some points up in Watts, defense shows well, but ultimately succumb to explosive passing plays plays.

;-)

Go Buffs!

If Oregon were to win out which would include a win the Pac-12 title game then they would almost certainly get in mainly due to the fact that many of the teams ahead of them have at least 1 more loss coming because they're playing each other.

If Oregon can go undefeated the rest of the way their win against Michigan State could count huge. In the absence of undefeated teams for all four playoff spots a win against another conference champion could count very large.

Well it won't happen but, if a team outside of the power 5 snuck in, East Carolina wouldn't be a team you'd wanna play. That is assuming they win out.

Back