What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/11 Games

UCLA/Oregon just isn't comparable in national perception right now given their recent losses. If CU wasn't a cellar dweller and it affected our hopes of a CCG game, it'd be different. Pac12 has hurt itself being invisible to nearly everyone east of Denver in 9/10 games due to Network and time.

This. You have 2 top-5 teams playing in Auburn-MSU and a top 10 Big 12 matchup going on, so I'd be surprised if anyone who really likes college football would opt for Oregon-UCLA over those 2 games except for the fans of those 2 schools.

A couple observations so far-UCLA is underachieving EPICALLY. They lose to Utah at home, and are currently getting outclassed by Oregon at home. Mississippi State and TCU are proving last week for both wasn't a fluke.

A couple observations so far-UCLA is underachieving EPICALLY. They lose to Utah at home, and are currently getting outclassed by Oregon at home. Mississippi State and TCU are proving last week for both wasn't a fluke.

Bruins score just before the half .... now 21-10.

Kelly Stouffer is doing color for the Louisville-Clemson game on ESPNU, wtf?

Big pick by Auburn in the end zone to keep this game manageable for the time being. And now they get the turnover on the punt! What the hell was that guy doing trying to pick it up after the bounce?

Meh. I just don't think I could possibly give a rip less about Baylor or TCU. But I get it. I am just more a PAC guy, always have been

From phone

Meh. I just don't think I could possibly give a rip less about Baylor or TCU. But I get it. I am just more a PAC guy, always have been

From phone

Love SEC and PAC-12 football. Just happens the SEC and Big 12 games are more noteworthy today.

From phone

Hardly wild about the Big XII myself anymore, but at least I can get coverage more than one game a week

I never had any interest in Pac football and even now I don't have much interest in it aside from CU. And as CVille noted, the poor network coverage combined with late starts for many games doesn't do a single thing to help get themselves more prominent onto the national scene.

Back