What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/25 other games

You don't like corn dogs?

Love'me but wouldn't want to go to the fair every week.

That said when we had a game scheduled at tiger stadium for 2019 I would have gone for sure.

I'd have a heart attack. LSU is gonna go up in the second half, then fumble or something and pull it out with a pick 6 or punt block. Haha

Stunning display of offense again. Ole Miss 7 LSU 3 with 9:00 left in the fourth quarter.

The above comment was some what sarcastic. The SEC quarterbacks are average.

I'm just loving the hitting that's going on. Fournette had his facemask separated from his helmet on that last drive.

But, yeah, ASU's backup would be a Top 5 QB in the SEC this year.

Big drive by LSU.

Not wide open but a lot of talent on that field.

How much better would we be with a back like Fournette.

I love defensive games. I'd like for that nastiness to be on the Buffs. These players are all 6'2"+ and 200lbs. Their RB is 230lb. That's a freaking bruiser and the LSU OL are no slouches.

I don't think I've ever seen a QB sneak stoned that badly. LSU's defense is nasty tonight.

Guess Ole Miss didn't have faith their kicker could make a 47 yarder.

I thought he was being sarcastic. WR got run over.

WTF Ole Miss? Offsides before a 42 yard FG attempt to move your guy back to 47? Dumb.

And then they pull the kicker and throw a wounded duck INT.

The receiver turned and embraced the defender - arms all the way around him and didn't let go until they hit the ground.

I kick it but if they wanted to get closer, that's fine. First, I didn't like the play call. Second, Wallace made a terrible decision. Nothing there, throw it away and you can still get the fg try.

Back