What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday 10/4 Game Thread

They're still the Rebels but they retired the Colonel Reb mascot because somehow that was perceived as being racist.

Well ... I guess they could have given him a slightly darker complexion and kept him ... amirite? :huh:

Pick 6 by TCU on a very athletic play by the LB but the extra point gets blocked and OU runs it back. 37-33 Frogs

Ole Miss goes up 7 with under 3 to play

EDIT: Only up 6, extra point was blocked. Ironically the first extra point try was missed but there was roughing the kicker penalty that gave them another shot

way to go AIR FORCE... they beat the other goats.. looking good for the CinC Trophy this year.

Huge review taking place in Oxford. Looks like a pick for Ole Miss which would be the game

EDIT: Pick upheld

I didn't see a second of the Stanford game and I can already tell you it was yet another bull**** luck win by ND.

Back