What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Saturday Games Thread 8/30/14

If I were Navy, when then then time is right and they can block it, put your reciever wide and run a step back option pass. Gotta sell it so I'd be giving it to the fullback a lot. It'll be there, have your receiver definitely sell it, act like he's gonna block. Well let's see what they do now with the td by Blowhio St.

Reactions: aik
If I were Navy, when then then time is right and they can block it, put your reciever wide and run a step back option pass. Gotta sell it so I'd be giving it to the fullback a lot. It'll be there, have your receiver definitely sell it, act like he's gonna block. Well let's see what they do now with the td by Blowhio St.
Ok Coach Holtz great advice

Georgia Southern is beating NC State. Navy is battling OSU to the bitter end.

If I'm a power 5 program, I would never schedule a team that runs the triple option. Unless you run it every day, your practice squad can't truly mimic it. It's so difficult to stop.​

Busy watching Illinois lose at home to Youngstown St. They are worse than us, guys.

EDIT: ill takes a 21-17 lead mid-4th

Last edited:
UVA sucks and can compete. London sucks as a fameday coach but does his magic in February. Wish we had a guy like that given our current **** show

The left side of Virginias O-Line is holding up fairly well for neither of them playing a college game before today.

UVA sucks and can compete. London sucks as a fameday coach but does his magic in February. Wish we had a guy like that given our current **** show

Sitting 90 minutes from the 757, an absurdly talent rich area, ensures they'll never have to deal with classes like ours.

Want to think UVA is better than the 3-4 wins now that they seem to have found a QB. However, they did look good against BYU last year and then didn't beat an FBS opponent the rest of the season. It would be quite a turnaround for a team 1-15 in the ACC over 2 years, but a QB and a couple 5* guys can change things, I suppose.

Sitting 90 minutes from the 757, an absurdly talent rich area, ensures they'll never have to deal with classes like ours.

Excuses.

Both Virginia and VT have recruited like **** in the past. They shouldn't struggle as we are when down, but they have. Still takes a dynamic coach.

What about franklin at vandy? That team sucked for years.

Excuses.

Both Virginia and VT have recruited like **** in the past. They shouldn't struggle as we are when down, but they have. Still takes a dynamic coach.

What about franklin at vandy? That team sucked for years.

Neither UVA nor VT has recruited at the consistent piss poor level we are right now for 25 years. Proximity matters.

Not disputing proximity matters. It does.

That still doesn't explain why we suck this much at recruiting. We aren't talking top 15 classes. We are 89. That's a coaching fail for a p5 school.

Not disputing proximity matters. It does.

That still doesn't explain why we suck this much at recruiting. We aren't talking top 15 classes. We are 89. That's a coaching fail for a p5 school.

I couldn't agree more. Inexcusable for us to not be in the 40s.

Back